Port And Polish...with minimum cost..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Port And Polish...with minimum cost..

Yo dude... u there??? i'm ready to do PnP... pls let me know where ur shop is...

can quote me the price for top overhaul and port and polish for 4g13p? thanks

me too.4g13P.well after pnp do i need tp replace engine oil?coz im using fully syn so need to recalculate the cost.

pls pm me a price of fully port & polish the head & all service for 4g15 & 4g91.

thx!

bro.how much on above complete with metal head 0.5mm gasket??
pls mark together with ur topic on private msg,thx~

where ur workshop & how long is done it? thx!

yo bro can pnp 850 dohc kancil? how much the cost? Btw how much pnp for B16A..Where ur ecact loc? how long to do pnp?

Last edited:
dude, pm me a full PnP for 4G92 doch NON-MIVEC. do you also provide engine rebuilding also? and balancing services?

David @012-9051409

dude, pm me a full PnP for 4G92 doch NON-MIVEC. do you also provide engine rebuilding also? and balancing services?

David @012-9051409

can i know what is the price of PNP for 4G15P??? how long does you take for PNP the head?? where is the place???do u have a map or something???

bro...PM me the price if wanna PnP my campro cylinder head...fix price pls...

hi heloo,

How much the price PNP for RB20det engine? what are the things that is PNP in the engine block? do u do lightened crankshaft too? what about re-bored ? and change diff size piston?...plus the setting of the fuel management kindly quote me all the prices so i can prepare my budget

BTW do you required customer come over to ur garage or do u provide services on customer house/location?

hi any news of ur price? i havent got ur pm n email i had reply u my mail last time

if i send my engine to u..just my head to repalce the valves/seals etc etc... how much do u charge

for eksos and intake valves ? how much ?

my valves broke...old engine... taruk kow kow d...

pm me asap.

Bro..
how much 4 port B16A head?
n got a lose skrew head n between extractor?
can i noe da cost include labourship ?
pm me .. thx

please quote me the cost for halfcut installation for hyundai coupe yr00~01 convert evo4. plus PnP and top overhaul that half cut.

Bump: please quote me the cost for halfcut installation for hyundai coupe yr00~01 convert evo4. plus PnP and top overhaul that half cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom