Porsche ownership made easy(er).

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
That's not entirely true bro. My friends family, her, her husband, 3 year old girl, father and mother went to the showroom the other day in t-shirts, shorts, bermudas, china ah-pek slippers, and they layan very well. I think they are trained not to assume because no one is going to be dressed to the bone just to buy a car.

In the end friends father ordered a Panamera S with his China ah-pek slippers, t-shirt and all.

Never assume if you're a salesman! You'll never know who you'll come across
Agreed with what have been said here!!!

Me n my dad did d same thing when we went to Glen M. Porsche showroom last year!!! And we ended up buying 2 cars from them!!! After tht, we oso intro a number of frens to buy cars there as well...

Bravo to the salesperson!!! He is very polite, patient n taking care of us very well when we stepped into d showroom with d way we dressed (shorts, T n slippers) n with d car we drove there!!! ^.^ Very professional!!!

khencana

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
Penang
can anyone explain about grey importer and BOSE sound system?

izzit white importer = official importer from certain brand?
izzit grey importer = used/2ndhand car dealer?
izzit black importer = smuggle one?

tq all

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
khencana, I'm not sure what white and black importer are; never heard this being used before. But yes, grey import means used/2nd hand dealers. In other words, non-official imports. As for BOSE, it is a brand for high-end sound system :)

khencana

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
Penang
khencana, I'm not sure what white and black importer are; never heard this being used before. But yes, grey import means used/2nd hand dealers. In other words, non-official imports. As for BOSE, it is a brand for high-end sound system :)
white and black are my own word, juz to make comparission, easier hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Aggression is most commonly associated with human behavior and caused by a heightened level of testosterone in the body, but we have also heard of the word being used to describe a car. Humans and animals may be the only biological force in the world that are capable of displaying such unsympathetic behavior towards others, or so it may seem for what I experienced earlier this week totally changed my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience