Plz help!!

virus-v6

Known Member
Hi Zth Brothers,
I need some help to sort out my engines problem here.Currently i'm using a Perdana v6 2001.When i stsrt my car found smoke is out from the exaust and smells like burnt smell.But i seldom start my car and my plugs havent changed yet too.Is there any black oil consumption or due to very seldom start ups or is this normal?Plz help me with this matter.Thankz:hmmmm:

I think you just need to make sure your plugs are in order. It's common for the engine to spew if you don't start up often. Mixture too lean I guess...
Just start the car for a few minutes once in a while. It'll help :smile:

Thankz bro GT_Auto and Golden Hawk.Ur opimion is much apreciated.I will try to check out wiff the plugs first.:biggrin:

Thankz bro GT_Auto and Golden Hawk.Ur opinion is much apreciated.I will try to check out wiff the plugs first.:biggrin:Is there any chances this problem caused by timing belt and oil seals?juss need to some advise

if there is white smoke and ur engine oil level wil reduce time-by-time...gues is ur piston rings gone.....

or else just warm up the car before drive.

timing belt n oil seal wont cause smoke

cold start up will have smoke n usually white.. n if the car is de-cat sure ly will smell burnt fumes

try running around a few times.. n c whether the smoke reduces or not..

The car was stationed more than 2 weeks bro Throttle.Coz i'm workin in Singapore and seldom use up the car.I'm goin back to kl this Deepavali so juzz bit worried.Anyway i will be down to service the car again tommorow.Maybe will try the advise u guyz gimme.

Top Bottom