pls read..take caution (a reminder)

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
lets others know of him n avoid anyone to buy from him anymore, spam all his thread maybe??

popcorn

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
KL
hee.... heee... hee... u right bro... :burnout: do the right way.... sabotaj all his thread in zth... :biggrin:

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
u could post a link to this thread on all his selling threads? good idea?

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
good ideas but dis web is very2 active..there is no way (unless u got nothing else to do) to monitor HIS thread or the other "bad" sellers threads...hmmm other suggestions??

dis needs to put tor est...permanently

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
pls dont because of one rotten apple spoil the whole barrel. its sad to see all post here, really spoile the image of others online seller, btw, remember me?guys, now my nick is zendengoh, if wanna look for me, do check my signature.

Mar 27, 2007
Hi All,

How about sellers that never pick-up your call?

I found a seller in LYN, and apparently also VERY active in ZTH.

I posted inquiry about GAB suspension and it took ages for the seller to reply my inquiry. I called many times but to no avail. He just didn't want to pickup any phone call (as i have tried calling from my HP, office and home). Few days later he replied in the forum and claimed that his phone was spoilt and just got it repaired.

I gave it a try and STILL, no one is picking up the phone. In addition to that, I wasn't just calling one number. As he has posted two contact numbers, i called both. I then checked back his previous posts. Seems like he's free to bump his topics almost everyday but never picking up a single call?

He seems to have MANY product to sell, a few contact numbers and the pricing is pretty cheap.

Lastly, I managed to get my parts from another seller whom is very professional, friendly and the work was excellent. Pricing is still as cheap as those selling without installation.

Now, back to the topic. Why do you need so many contact numbers and so many topics, "seems to have many products to sell", but never pickup a call?

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
seems to be quite a confused fellow :biggrin:

he's not sure whether he wants any business or not:sheep:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
Hi All,

I posted inquiry about GAB suspension and it took ages for the seller to reply my inquiry. I called many times but to no avail. He just didn't want to pickup any phone call (as i have tried calling from my HP, office and home). Few days later he replied in the forum and claimed that his phone was spoilt and just got it repaired.

I gave it a try and STILL, no one is picking up the phone. In addition to that, I wasn't just calling one number. As he has posted two contact numbers, i called both. I then checked back his previous posts. Seems like he's free to bump his topics almost everyday but never picking up a single call?

He seems to have MANY product to sell, a few contact numbers and the pricing is pretty cheap.

Lastly, I managed to get my parts from another seller whom is very professional, friendly and the work was excellent. Pricing is still as cheap as those selling without installation.

Now, back to the topic. Why do you need so many contact numbers and so many topics, "seems to have many products to sell", but never pickup a call?
maybe he thought u r along leh.....hahaha....:stupid:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
WOW!! shit loads of feedback...mcm2 problem adaaaa...hehehehehe

popcorn

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
KL
Hi All,

Hee.... heee... heee......:biggrin: maybe he is deaf person :biggrin: .... his phone didnt got vibrater.... thats why he sent to repair to put it in. Or maybe he is dumb person :biggrin: ... so unable to speak. just can read sms. did u ever send him a sms? heeee.... heee... heee. :biggrin:

amalmuahahax

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
jeez.. so many problems eh.. lucky for me i havent encountered any of those shitload sellers/buyers before this when dealing in zth.. and i hope will not in the future too

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
bro amal...we all wish d same but unfortunately there are a few dat fucks up everything..give sellers n buyers a freaking bad name...its very unfortunate la..no matter how careful u r u will eventually take it for granted n it happens to u...WHAM!!! n then u get dis gut feeling u wanna beat d living shit out of these guys..

i felt d same way..in fact i still feel like metting up wiz dis particular "asshole" n give him a big pc of my thoughts...n believe me when i say...when i do im sure he wont b selling anything else except his teeth!!

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
bro amal...we all wish d same but unfortunately there are a few dat fucks up everything..give sellers n buyers a freaking bad name...its very unfortunate la..no matter how careful u r u will eventually take it for granted n it happens to u...WHAM!!! n then u get dis gut feeling u wanna beat d living shit out of these guys..

i felt d same way..in fact i still feel like metting up wiz dis particular "asshole" n give him a big pc of my thoughts...n believe me when i say...when i do im sure he wont b selling anything else except his teeth!!
hehe i have a feeling the teeth wouldnt sell so well :biggrin:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hahahaha tofu...wont even think about selling it anyway..busuk x gosok or probably because too much lying..:)

but it wld b nice if i cld let go a few fists on his face..let out some steam..

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
btw, heyy fuckface AIRLINE...if ur reading dis..guess wat..ur cheating days are coming to n end...next step is to meet u n beat d living crap out of u..BITCH!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had another hands on intense paint correctional class yesterday, another crash course - learning how to be a one day pilot

lesson start with washing - the car correctly - ONR

some young participant

some mature participants - on hands for paint correction - heavy stuff...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience