pls read..take caution (a reminder)

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
whatever u buy in life my friends out here,u need to be extra careful,no matter i/c or hp number or house add or office add,janji u buy from a place like n1 or ksp or something like that.why pay less when there's danger ?? and ask this questions to yrself,i pay a little extra is to get a good and real product from a real shop,right ?? i don't buy stuff from the net cause almost most of the person selling their stuff are spoiled or it's fake or it's a con-man job....sorry to say this but it's a fact of life and it's expensive for 2nd hand.anyway bump for this topic and guys,do post which ever fella is trying to cheat u guys,with extra information will be better.thanks

juhari eg6

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2005
KL
just planning to get the fuel regulator from one of these muthaF#@$$...luckily lots of info here....damned bust### liar....

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
dj gti, its true that there are conmen, but there are also many reputable honest sellers in this forum's marketplace....had a couple of dealings go thru without any hitches at all, altho some with an 'attitude' but that's another story la hehe

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
dj gti, its true that there are conmen, but there are also many reputable honest sellers in this forum's marketplace....had a couple of dealings go thru without any hitches at all, altho some with an 'attitude' but that's another story la hehe
i second ur opinion bro.i think there's a lot of honest seller at the market place
too.it's just happen that sometimes were unlucky to meet this kind of seller.
a few days ago i also bought 1 item from a newly reg. member in zth.no post
at all.but he delivers what he promise n i'm satisfied with the item.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
there is the Trader Rating of seller in zth marketplace before.....but since the forum is upgrading since last time...its disappear......

if not mistaken, i got the highest rate.....:proud: :burnout:

hehe

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Yup...so sad when the trader rating was lost......

I remember I had top 5, did require quite alot of hard work to get all the feedback form the customers. hehe

But anyway, I do remember huakenny had the highest. Maybe ZTH should reimplement the trader ratinge system, it would make things easier for buyers and sellers alike, to identify who are the genuine traders here....

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
So can someone name all the conman? Wats the purpose hiding it ? Giving him face?
Just type out the nick and contact number...PLEASE

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
shorty, no one hiding it, i bliv the nick of this conman u can see in the first posting in page 3 of this thread...and even hints n the real name on the 1st page...

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
let's bring back the rating thing mann......
can't bring it back again ??
or have a site where real marketplace merchants details....
better for new users....
as each year,new and young generation getting their 1st new cars......
can set something good for new users at ZTh ??
just my 2cents.......

what i'm trying to say is that,protect the real marketplace merchants,give them a good look and also to the new users......if there is a problem,101% there's a solution for it....am i right ??

damienlee

May 25, 2005
Kuala Selangor
heard from a merchant, lacking of forum support and topic screening is the reason why he didn't continue paying for market merchant status.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
mebbe one of the way is to keep bumping this thread? hheeheheh

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
not bumping,why don't create a thread to have seller's detail...
which will be easier for everyone ??
direct deal and direct buy......
happy ending for everyone.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
holy crap!!! didnt expect all this response man...THANKS for the feedback..like i said dis is just to share & warn other forummers & frens about dis dats been "running" around...its very unfortunate dat i myself, careful s i am, also fall victim to dis bunch of ASSHOLES!! i mean i read about huakenny..damn!! he's old timer in here also kena con..hmmmm...

i also notice that most of u know who im referring to but those have also asked me to put down his NICK/NAME...well...i think i will

THE HONOUR & AWARD OF THE MOST LYING CHICKEN SHIT BASTARD GOES TO..................

AIRLINE!!!!!

THNKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE RESPONSES..KEEP EM COMING FRENS...

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
s much s i wanna meet up wiz dis shithead & give him a good bitch slapping..well...it will happen dats for sure..but d fact dat he's such a chicken shit (not answering calls to meet up) then i aint gonna waste my time looking for him...

p.s. if any of u meeting up wiz him pls let me know..i wanna hitch along...imagine d look on his f**king face when he sees me there...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
hehe hafta bring popcorn along...but sayang lo...some of the products he carry is pretty good stuff...hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

AutoDetailer is celebrating Fathers Day for the entire month of June, so get a chance to take home the latest Lamborghini Aventador today! Each LP700-4 Aventador which comes in four authentic colours choices such as Arancio Argos, Grigio Estoque, Nero Aldebran and Bianco Isis are officially licensed Maisto® 1:24 scale models and you can own one just by sending your car(s) in for a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience