pls read..take caution (a reminder)

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
victim too.the same guy.....hehehe.....this guy is irresponsible.
i don't lose much.it just that i don't like ppl who r not honest in
doing business.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
aduh... ain't it obvious. read and search around you'll find the answer.
this fella I suspect selling all kind of imitation stuffs claiming it to be original with warranty... well.. the truth is out here now... warranty my ass... the warranty you'll get is unanswered calls if your product fails even before you fix it.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
I KNOW THIS GUY!!!HE CHEATED ON ME TOO!!!!SAME STORY WITH FAZID!!HIS NICK NAME IS ******* AIRLINE!!!!!I BOUGHT FROM HIM MIVEC TIMING BELT N SUDDENLY I FORGOT THAT MY BLOCK IS 4G94..THEN I CALLED HIM N ASK WHETER I CAN CHANGE OR NOT..BUT AFTER 30 CALLS N I CHANGE ANOTHER NO HE FINNALY PICK UP...HE SAID HE LEFT HIS HP IN DA CAR...SO I DUN MIND N HE SAID HE WILL CALL ME TOMMOROW TO CHANGE..WAIT AFTER WAIT N MY CAR STILL HANG IN WORKSHOP FOR 3 DAYS N NUTHIN HAPPEN!!!...N I CALL HIM I SAID IF CANNOT CHANGE I WONT MIND COZ I CAN BUY NEW SET FROM HIM..BUT HE IGNORE ME..WAT ****** DEALER!!!IF CANNOT CHANGE OR WATSOEVE JUST TELLING ME DA TRUTH...!!IF U DARE,CALL ME!!WHY CHEAT PPL LIKE THIS!!!I ALREADY TOLD U DAT IM GONNA TAKE ANOTHER 3 SETS FOR MY CAR RITE..Y U SO SCARE??U THINK I EAT PPL???CAMON LA...BUT STILL U DARE POST UR PARTS RITE..WHEN I MEET U,U LOOK VERY SPORTING N FRENDLY PPL...BUT very2 irresponsible seller!!!

Last edited:

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
sad to hear all these shits happen around, actually its getting worst n worst now...no point keeping this seller real identity...shud say out loud the nickname hope for not happen to another victims for those who are not aware yet....dia tak bagi muka.....kenape kita yg bagi muka dekat dia kan... really....let admin take some action on him...

GT4WD

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
You may take legal action against him.

Give them a call and consult the next action.
Some case study-

Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia,
Tingkat 16, Putra Place,
100, Jalan Putra,
50622 KUALA LUMPUR
Tel: 03 - 40492300 / 40424181 Fax: 03 - 40424259

==========================================================

Legal Issue on Contract Law in Malaysia - Good for us to know

This is something I like to share with you from one of my seminar recently. If you find this informative, pls circulate. It was conducted by A/P Catherine Tay on Legal issues in E-commerce.

Notice that most of the time, the receipt / invoice you received from the merchant carries this exclusion clause or similarly worded statement: "Goods sold are not returnable" or "No refund once sold".

The thing that I have learnt from her is that : "As long as your good is purchased for home use and not for business (i.e. to be resold), the above exclusion clause is VOID.

That means, as long as the good is defective, regardless of what is worded, you CAN get back all your money spent . You do not have to accept a repair on the good or an exchange. You CAN ask for a refund. AND you are LEGALLY right and entitled to! What a relevation!!

And most of the time the merchant will refuse to return you your money.

Her advice? >From her own experience ( and no less than 7 and all successful!), she will threaten the merchant with four words: "SEE YOU IN COURT!"

The court here refers to the Small Claims Tribunal Court.

However, you don't have to tell them what court! All you have to pay is RM10 admin fee and the loser (the merchant) will have to refund you the money PLUS the admin fee!

She shared this with us because she felt that even educated people are cowed by such unfair wordings (which includes her jaded friends who are not lawyers).

Pls try not to let the merchant fleece you the next time you have a defective good.

I know where to file this. On the 16th floor of Putra Place (The Mall opposite Putra World Trade Centre) . The form cost RM5.00. The Tribunal will settle within 2 months period.

drexxza

Known Member
Dec 10, 2004
Pahang
Visit site
cammon guys.. just post the real seller name or id here.... much easier for us out here to watch out this kind of moth** fu**** seller..

nskist73

Known Member
Apr 3, 2006
This guy ar ? i also know him "aeroplane guy" why? coz at the moment i need to get sumthing from him (already ordered), then waited for him at a meetup place then call him " Hello bro where r U"? Then he replied "sorry ur stuff sold to others" coz he said i didn't comfirm properly. the he** with him if i didn't comfirm what he** i'm doing there waiting for him!!!!

icher

Oct 6, 2005
Another Conman:

Name: LIM HONG WEI aka Kenny Lim aka Jason aka Jakson
E-Mail: [email protected]
Public A/C No: 4-8441152-31
I/C No: 850715-13-5867
Mobile: 0168517643 / 0146921743

Seller claims that he is in Sabah / Sarawak. He is selling various types of performance products (even half-cuts). This one is very brave to give him hi I/C no. Already conned several people in other forums. Money paid but no goods received.

chiewsc

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
I KNOW THIS GUY!!!HE CHEATED ON ME TOO!!!!SAME STORY WITH FAZID!!HIS NICK NAME IS ******* AIRLINE!!!!!I BOUGHT FROM HIM MIVEC TIMING BELT N SUDDENLY I FORGOT THAT MY BLOCK IS 4G94..THEN I CALLED HIM N ASK WHETER I CAN CHANGE OR NOT..BUT AFTER 30 CALLS N I CHANGE ANOTHER NO HE FINNALY PICK UP...HE SAID HE LEFT HIS HP IN DA CAR...SO I DUN MIND N HE SAID HE WILL CALL ME TOMMOROW TO CHANGE..WAIT AFTER WAIT N MY CAR STILL HANG IN WORKSHOP FOR 3 DAYS N NUTHIN HAPPEN!!!...N I CALL HIM I SAID IF CANNOT CHANGE I WONT MIND COZ I CAN BUY NEW SET FROM HIM..BUT HE IGNORE ME..WAT ****** DEALER!!!IF CANNOT CHANGE OR WATSOEVE JUST TELLING ME DA TRUTH...!!IF U DARE,CALL ME!!WHY CHEAT PPL LIKE THIS!!!I ALREADY TOLD U DAT IM GONNA TAKE ANOTHER 3 SETS FOR MY CAR RITE..Y U SO SCARE??U THINK I EAT PPL???CAMON LA...BUT STILL U DARE POST UR PARTS RITE..WHEN I MEET U,U LOOK VERY SPORTING N FRENDLY PPL...BUT very2 irresponsible seller!!!
bro, so disappointed to about that, but i think u should post out his nick here so that everyone in zerotohundred will be caution about this guy....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, just wanna check up... a fren of mine is askin... what is the max boosting level of a 4G93t stock engine? and how do i increase the boosting level further? is the 4G93t a very good and reliable engine... he's intrested to purchase that engine for his car... thanks alot guys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience