please watch out for this kancil

razy

May 12, 2005
subang usj
dear ZTH members

for my experiance please watch out for this kancil registration WMF 7356........660 white colour

for some reason he loves to brake infront of u i don't know what's his prob but if any of u guys see this car please be aware ..i think he tried to get me into a accident so please look out and drive safe.

Last edited:

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
Thank you for the warning dude.....will be carefull...

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
This guy might from those insurance claim workshop. They used other owners car to make an accident claim. Usually e-brake is the most common way to cause the accident. Because you ram him at the back, they can claim thrid party and at the same time can claim on behalf of you......:mad: :mad: to earn commission from the car workshop. U will see, after the accident within 5 min those con-men will arrive and ask you to sign the reliease form and permitted them to tow your car to their workshop.
I'm not say all com-men are bad but this is what i experienced before 5 years ago.
I was told by one of my friend who happned to be a con-men.

Their main target is women and young drivers and most importantly...... expensive car....
Just want to shared my views.... So please be careful when driving and do not follow too close or tail gate cos u dont know who is infront of you.........:eek:

razy said:
dear ZTH members

for my experiance please watch out for this kancil registration WMF 7356........660 white colour

for some reason he loves to brake infront of u i don't know what's his prob but if any of u guys see this car please be aware ..i think he tried to get me into a accident so please look out and drive safe.

Getz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
WMF 7356? Sound like new car to me. Why they wanna use new car when they can use a lousy car to do that?

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Must be very carefull, especially when driving at night.

Post this at car talk maybe?

kevyim

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
If the guy dare, ask him brake in front of a big lorry or trailer.
sure can claim insurance then.

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
This morning also. On the Sg. Besi - Uniten road, this Silver Perdana (driven by some bollywood lookin dude) WJH ****. Trying to ram into my side! I couldn't give way coz got motorbike on my right. Then the fella tried to overtake on the left and came damn close to my car (1-2 feet) again, even when there was a car in front of me. After that show middle finger from behind sommore. I just replied to him and proceeded to press on as the road was clear. Can't catch the number coz I was more worried about traffic and the fella's next move.

Then the dumbass behind me was weaving in and out between cars. So at the last minute I entered the Kajang/Puchong turnpike to escape him. Almost hit the red plastic dildoes but managed to outcorner and outaccelerate the bugger on the turnpike until he disappeared. Thank goodness everything turned out ok.

Sorry for hijacking thread aa. Just want to vent some frustration. And happy ending.

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
Most of the "unetical" workshop will usually using new car because most of these car may already 3 to 4 months didn't pay installment and soon the bank will reposes the car. The workshop may pay the "owner" for using his/her car to do "things" and he or she will co-operate with them. Before the bank reposes the vehicle, these scumbags will take these cars to used it to find the "accident" victim. In these case, the driver might not the owner of the kancil. In the event of an accident, the con-man can "kau tim" with the sargent who do the police report one and the "real" owner will come to the police station... You all will not see the kancil driver anymore. Further more all new car got comprehensive insurance mah.... So this stunt driver and workshop got nothing to lose.:mad: :mad:

Just my 2 cents.
Getz said:
WMF 7356? Sound like new car to me. Why they wanna use new car when they can use a lousy car to do that?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
if saw the car again.....drive to the front of the car......gv him a KAU KAU emergency brake.....then u can claim his insurance.....he hv to pay summon rm300 some more...hahaha

juz tell polis ada anjing di depan so i break....but d car hit me from behind....haha...d driver behind sure kena TIAO one..

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
wat i think is...see where d car owes hanging.....then u go n rent a lorry....1 1/2 ton or 2 ton..those small lorry...gv him an emergency brake n let him know d consequences of doing tat to us...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what damages car paint? Clear coat threat ?

what creates swirls? what are the sign of your clear coat damages?

swirls

always from improper way of washing (how it is being handled)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience