Places to do engine balancing...

ramsing

i heard StarKiss can do excellent balancing job. even cuci-plag also. very good servis. :D :D

aarion

Dec 24, 2003
i have surveyed. It is not point doing balancing. Not much of a different for a piston engines. Price to performance ratio is not worth it. But it is a rotary enigne then ok lah.

Imagine that you have to spend 3 - 4k just to gain 5 - 10 hp. do other mod also can get better result. just my 2 cents.

malyadayada

Oct 28, 2004
"Balancing goes hand-in-hand with performance engine building. Balancing reduces internal loads and vibrations that stress metal and may eventually lead to component failure" quote from www.babcox.com/editorial/ar/eb10330.htm

actually engine balancing is to balance ur engine to make it last longer to reduce the engine vibration. if u wanna prolong the lifespan of the engine so it's good to balance it....

G4 ya still finding the shop...i heard there is a shop at jln tandang PJ doin this balancing, kota kemuning, behind morrey's oil at seksyen 17 pj......u know this places...

jcn9690

Mar 17, 2004
i jus went there....i dun hav any numbers there...but people say this shop do balancing...my car..hehehe..masok already ler...i did the throtle cable's stand at kota kemuning ler...ngahahahaa:rock:

malyadayada

Oct 28, 2004
yeah man power siut.....sweettt surely can tapau my car now.....hey but u know the place rite.....
just give me a way n i will follow it....

superb car wit weber summore yummy......

V8_nutter

aarion said:
i have surveyed. It is not point doing balancing. Not much of a different for a piston engines. Price to performance ratio is not worth it. But it is a rotary enigne then ok lah.

Imagine that you have to spend 3 - 4k just to gain 5 - 10 hp. do other mod also can get better result. just my 2 cents.
No lah, balancing cost below 1k only. The place is at Morey Bandar Sri Damansara (i dont have the exact adress). Normally people dont balance pistons, they do the crank.

can i install HID light for my waja ??
coz i saw newspaper said that now police is going to samban those who have hid light in thier head light , unless it comes wit the car .
i also heard that some ppl said that it is legal to install below 6000k , is it true ??
thanks pro ..... need ur advise ...