Places to do engine balancing...

ramsing

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
i heard StarKiss can do excellent balancing job. even cuci-plag also. very good servis. :D :D

aarion

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL
i have surveyed. It is not point doing balancing. Not much of a different for a piston engines. Price to performance ratio is not worth it. But it is a rotary enigne then ok lah.

Imagine that you have to spend 3 - 4k just to gain 5 - 10 hp. do other mod also can get better result. just my 2 cents.

malyadayada

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
"Balancing goes hand-in-hand with performance engine building. Balancing reduces internal loads and vibrations that stress metal and may eventually lead to component failure" quote from www.babcox.com/editorial/ar/eb10330.htm

actually engine balancing is to balance ur engine to make it last longer to reduce the engine vibration. if u wanna prolong the lifespan of the engine so it's good to balance it....

G4 ya still finding the shop...i heard there is a shop at jln tandang PJ doin this balancing, kota kemuning, behind morrey's oil at seksyen 17 pj......u know this places...

jcn9690

1,000 RPM
Mar 17, 2004
Visit site
i jus went there....i dun hav any numbers there...but people say this shop do balancing...my car..hehehe..masok already ler...i did the throtle cable's stand at kota kemuning ler...ngahahahaa:rock:

malyadayada

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
yeah man power siut.....sweettt surely can tapau my car now.....hey but u know the place rite.....
just give me a way n i will follow it....

superb car wit weber summore yummy......

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
aarion said:
i have surveyed. It is not point doing balancing. Not much of a different for a piston engines. Price to performance ratio is not worth it. But it is a rotary enigne then ok lah.

Imagine that you have to spend 3 - 4k just to gain 5 - 10 hp. do other mod also can get better result. just my 2 cents.
No lah, balancing cost below 1k only. The place is at Morey Bandar Sri Damansara (i dont have the exact adress). Normally people dont balance pistons, they do the crank.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can i install HID light for my waja ??
coz i saw newspaper said that now police is going to samban those who have hid light in thier head light , unless it comes wit the car .
i also heard that some ppl said that it is legal to install below 6000k , is it true ??
thanks pro ..... need ur advise ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience