Pissin me off!!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
trex92 said:
:D :D i saw the Mythbusters in Discovery Channel and one time, what they did was to stuck a small potato into the muffler and then started the engine. Almost immediately the potato shot out from the muffler. THey tried different sizes of potato but all also same conclusion, engine run normal and the potato just shot out... Hmm, unless use a whole bunch of potatoes and stuck them into the muffler, then it might just work... ;)
oh.. so that myth didn't really work.... darn. heh heh heh

eh, mythbuster still showing ar? or no more already? itz really interesting. I totally lost track wit tv.

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
yeah, new season mythbusters is back! Watch it tonite at 9pm on Discovery and also on Sunday but dunno wat time... ;)

headshot

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
seriously, if wan to sabotage, there is tons of way to do it, wat i can think is cucuk some lubang in the car's headlight / tailights, sum lobang nia... no big deal but when rain, water will go in so.. the point is need to waste money to change lamps coz of small lubang but if not change, the water will go in... soooo annoying wahahaha can do this on car's roof or doors too!!

kyspeaks

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
kyspeaks.blogspot.com
maybe thinking of ways to prevent it is the way to go? like, putting your contact number by your windscreen to let the guys who are pissed at whatever you did be able to contact you and discuss over it.

you don't need to seek revenge unless you have exhaust all options, even then it might not be a wise choice as this thing will just keep continuing back and forth. the only happy campers are the mechanics.

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
wah lau..this has proven that Malaysia Boleh!! cakap boleh..tapi buat tak boleh :rock: ....

haiya..wat 2 revenge, so many ways if u wan to. juz choose 1 of da suggestion & get it done. If settle liao, go and park other ppl's parking space again lor... :fight:

4g91NA

Jan 13, 2006
if you want bro....i can ask my friend to kill him....but there a price lah.....

Burn body = 2k

throw river/ longkang = 1k

MIA = expensive......3k

theres alot more pakej if you want we can discuss...

hehehehhe.....come on bro...just go and have a talk with him.....than if talking dont do nothing kung-fu aje ma...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
might i suggest using hacks (gula2 itam wif old man coughing as pic)...

suck the hacks candy a bit to make it sticky, then place it on the front windshield....in the midday sun, you can watch the screen crack

the same effect can be seen using minyak cap kapak

just my 2 sen

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
no need la in the middle of the night just pour acid into his exhaust n blow a little wind inside then u will wake up shocked tomorrow ...... by some misfiring system .... if u wan play harder make sure u pour the whole bottle .... one month change few exhaust pipe also kina hard ohh ......

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
edwin_lcw said:
no need la in the middle of the night just pour acid into his exhaust n blow a little wind inside then u will wake up shocked tomorrow ...... by some misfiring system .... if u wan play harder make sure u pour the whole bottle .... one month change few exhaust pipe also kina hard ohh ......
hmm...can make new thread...DIY misfiring system..like the evo3 in initial d...jst pour acid into exhaust and blow a little wind...lol...

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
kylim8 said:
WTF! today i parked my car in a no ni plate parkin slot then next thing i realized after come to my car is my windscreen there, written sum stupid words on it!! :angry: summore that fellow using permanent marker!! i managed to get rid of the stain yet, anyone of u know how n wat for me to get in order to get revenge?? like acidic stuff?? i goin to spray on his car man!!!! theres lots more parkin space elsewhere ma, is that fellow necessary to write those stuff on my windscreen? that fellow i sjuz challengin me, those words are written on the police sticker there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don let me get him, ill KILL him rite away!!! :angry: i need yr suggestion in vandalising his car!!!! no matter wat car he is drivin!!!!
yo dude r u a cop cos u said ????:Not_Impressed:
"those words are written on police sticker there!!!!!!"
if u really a cop i really respect u cos 1st time hear cop say 1 2 take revenge lol

fzavier

Banned
Dec 4, 2005
oh my guard!!!!!!
wat creativity our malaysian ppl have!!!
MALAYSIA BOLEH.......heheheee

bublers

Apr 8, 2006
Revenge ? u better dont, he will know it was you since you are sharing the same lot.

Pay me, i'll do the
1) hacks
2) paint removal
3) scracth
4)nyonya burning
5) muffler breaking
6) "bata" on the screen
7) spray
8) burn
9) ??

hahahah need to help me to remember last 7 pages of ideas la dude ..

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
brake cleaner spray not bad arr..
yaa ya brake fluid also can...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
how about tapau doggy shit and smear at car door handle..... KAkakakakaka....

bongweeyap

Known Member
Jan 26, 2005
just read all the posting.
is ok just windscreen kena written some stupid words.
my case even worse, my car kena "poi ken" and my sound system hilang.
it worth around RM8000.(eight thounsand).
the problem is, i know who did tat, but how can i talk to him.
he can say tat he bought some where.
think off curi back MY STUFF.
but his car is 24 hour on his eye side.CIBAI donon what to do man.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Many a time road-going cars are later turned into track-terrors that leave a lasting legacy on the asphalt of circuits, apart from permanently etching themselves firmly in the back of the minds of adolescent boys just picking up on the whiff of petrol and burnt rubber.

Very rarely though do cars first come about in race-trim before making the downgrade to roadworthy and finding themselves homes in our...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience