"Pimped Out White Car" VIP STYLE

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wa..........door can open like tat....

salute~~ salam~~~

ta pek

Walao.. from the video only know the door can even turn on its own!

bleh? why spend more money making a car go slower than it originally could?

Wah...to me it's damn fugly. I rather spend the money on a Benz CLS with AMG bodykit and 18 inch rollers.

I'm with boggysv and Glocker.

Too flash, too pointless. Bordering on the ridiculous (just look at the state of those rear wheels...duh...). I'm tempted to call it idiocy.

I'd rather save the money and buy a better car.

When this car drive the rear wheels will become normal. He use BOLD World Air Suspension system ULTIMA I. Arab citizen kaya. This guy very famous at Eurostyle n Vipstyle magazine n club. DUB magazine show b4.

i bet it got a system to detect the style you wank in the driver seat to validate whether you are the legit driver for the car, and you need to lick the steering wheel to start up the car and the gear shifter is somewhere under the steering wheel.

the boot is ugly
hahhaha
the suicide doors are cun

the boot and the suicide door i think can get it from Thailand...saw alot of these kind of setup in Thai auto mag... :)

rollakid said:
i bet it got a system to detect the style you wank in the driver seat to validate whether you are the legit driver for the car, and you need to lick the steering wheel to start up the car and the gear shifter is somewhere under the steering wheel.

LOL!! thats a nice one haha~!

Cool stuff. I'd put samurai blades on all the edges and when the rempits come flying past me, I'll open them doors and face those blade towards the rempits.

SWISH! Heads to the ground ! buahahaha

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom