Pictures - Drift Exhibition for Sepang Drag Battle 21/05/05

goosfrabar

Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
SKAGEE and Cheaka,where was these pix taken from?
izzit spectator's sitting area arh?

and Cheaka, the pix u took frm your little camera...were they taken
from the spectators sitting as well?

nice angle la.... too bad i wasn't there.

topui11

Mar 15, 2004
SKAGEE

damn!! hehehehehehe :P

next time around, i'll bring something similar... but FIA approved! how?

topui11

Mar 15, 2004
hehehehehe... will get the helmet from my bro this week. hopefully it'll arrive by friday. hahahaha

DoNuT

www.drifthouse.net
very nice!! :) argh! regret going redang hehehe.. :) oh well hope to join some other events soon too.

.S K A G E E.

Mar 12, 2004
Ohh that reminds me...

In light of this track being fairly high speed, I was thinking of limiting the participants to only Experts and Intermediates for the next event in Sepang.

As most of you would know that the risk of flipping the car over at the sand pit at turn one is probable especially if entered sideways..Though its thrilling to drift at such high speeds one cannot deny the risk involved.

Those who participated that day, please give me your opinion on this matter..thanks :)

KP61

May 12, 2004
.S K A G E E. said:
Ohh that reminds me...

In light of this track being fairly high speed, I was thinking of limiting the participants to only Experts and Intermediates for the next event in Sepang.

As most of you would know that the risk of flipping the car over at the sand pit at turn one is probable especially if entered sideways..Though its thrilling to drift at such high speeds one cannot deny the risk involved.

Those who participated that day, please give me your opinion on this matter..thanks :)
Hmmmm.....agree with u bro. Thanks for the superb photos........where did u snap the photos??? looks rather close to the corner....should be using your zoom....

Topui,

Your roti man helmet is it FIA or RIA (rotiman international association) approved ?:D
Very cooling helmet. Heard u all had loads of sideways & donuts in OTS5. The 2 flying sifus there flying all the way ah???? Missed all the excitement......i just got back ......

MK84

www.mk84.com
Those photos were taken right at the edge of the armco barriers at Turn 1 apex. Got video of the cameraman in action. LoL.

senority? haha i also signed up another account back then, just didnt liked the membership name, it was the custom number plates for my older ride. im sure ud noticed it in my facebook. signed up in 2005 as well, so were equally senior! lol

empty vessels make the most noise la. the person who is loaded in zth hardly donate to me. trust me on that, ive been doing rounds promoting the idea, but it just doesnt go that way.