WTS Used Hertz HSK163 3-Way Component System (with pictures' link)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

WTS Used Hertz HSK163 3-Way Component System (with pictures' link)

scorpiod

Known Member
May 28, 2008
Hi all.

I have a set of Hertz HSK163 for sale.

Specs can be found at: http://hertz.tchernovaudio.com/goods/pdf/HSK 163 Технические характеристики.pdf

Pictures of the item can be viewed at:
Store's Counter: Hertz HSK163 3-Way Component System

Brand new would cost you around RM2000 or more.

Now selling RM1000 for the 6.5" speakers, 3" speakers, 1" tweeters and passive crossover. Hurry up to grab this set.
Can nego with serious buyers.

Can COD/COC/postage.

Condition (outlook): 7.5/10 or better(That is what I think, please have a look at the pictures)
Performance: 9.5/10 (It was in my car for few months then changed my car setup so I custom made a sealed enclosure for it to use with my home hifi amplifier and it became my computer's audio but I am not using it now already)

Please contact me(at my 012 number or inbox me) for more information. Thanks.

scorpiod

Known Member
May 28, 2008
reserved for a member from jb. deposit received.

scorpiod

Known Member
May 28, 2008
that person seems to be missing after he paid the deposit. cant contact him. already pass the time period given to make the payment for the balance. he might forfeit the deal.

interested parties could PM me to 'book' the item. if that person dint contact me for few days. then the item would be sold to you. willing to use the deposit money to pay for the postage. it means free postage for the new buyer. his loss, your gain.

scorpiod

Known Member
May 28, 2008
managed to contact that person. he would like to forfeit the deal as he is facing some financial problems. he suggests me to forfeit the deposit and sell this set to another person.

so as i mentioned earlier, the next buyer would get free postage from the deposit paid by the previous buyer. his loss, your gain.

contact me if interested.

scorpiod

Known Member
May 28, 2008
item sold to buyer from JB. thanks all for your inquiries. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need to know wether it is legal or illegal if standard original Satria Gti with bolt on turbo kit. as far as im concern proton does sell Satria Gti turbo kits. i need to know what happen if jpj finds out. will they ask to go for inspection or will they advice to disamble back the turbo kits.

Anyone with experience pls answer???thanks guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience