Philip HID 4350k with Imported Balllast

damienyum

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
planet drift...
taiko planet.. i got d stuff oledi........ installed d h4 set for my car .....shooting high high...oh wat else i can do.. i wan more focus on d road.......dunno will b d same case happened to d h7 set for my bro celica onot leh???

jawez

May 5, 2005
High beam

You are correct planet. I fix on the blue cap and it totaly solve the glare. Thanks bro. Now it more looks like using 6000K capsule. Damn cool.

Planet said:
how about u try to buy a convertor cover. wear the blue cap can reduce it...

jawez

May 5, 2005
4350k Hid

Planet said:
if you don mind pls snap your photo in here. thanks
I not yet cut the shield. i wonder if i cut the shield will the light beam higher? here's the photo before and after installing the blue cap.Now its look more like using 6000K bulb.

Last edited:

20vt

Apr 11, 2005
jawez said:
I not yet cut the shield. i wonder if i cut the shield will the light beam higher? here's the photo before and after installing the blue cap.Now its look more like using 6000K bulb.
http://img248.echo.cx/my.php?image=hid4cw.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

emm u bought da capsule from planet? will da light become dimmer? can u take a photo of ur capsule?

Last edited:

jawez

May 5, 2005
HID Light with blue cover

20vt said:
emm u bought da capsule from planet? will da light become dimmer? can u take a photo of ur capsule?
Here is the picture taken with mobile camera.
[/URL][/IMG]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

German tuner Lumma Design is well known for some of the most outrageously beautiful body kits in the market. Take this latest styling program for the BMW 5-Series F10 for instance, built by Lumma Design's Russian affiliate TOPCAR, the kit has effectively given the F10 a gnarlier more aggressive stance than the boringly subdued standard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience