perodua myvi

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
halo, i m driving myvi 1.3 sxi. i m facing problem when apply on clutch pedal.when press on the clutch pedal, it will sound like 'ngiuk,ngiuk' sound, feeling like the cable or the clutch level too tight. I get advice from p2 service centre, they said need to leave the car 2 day and remove gearbox and do regrease at the clutch level and will cost around rm150. So guy, anyone facing this problem? how do u solve it? i cant live without my car, i need my car to work everyday, anyone who know any mechanic others then P2 service centre can solve this problem? thanks

i normally use my clutch for few miliseconds...
never got that 'ngiuk,ngiuk' sound before...
even goin uphill also no problem
i gave up servicing at P2 a long time ago...their service slow and sucks.

but i tot tune with wide band better?
are you referring to tune it while driving it on the road?

mayb the clutch plate is wrap/kong....

poor quality i might says...

2 days after get the new car back from shop, my clutch oredi breaks into parts by parts...

but i tot tune with wide band better?
are you referring to tune it while driving it on the road?

yup, must using wideband too...
if got no dyno machine, thats the only way & most of ppl tuned their rides on the road as well after dyno tune from dyno machine....

yup, u can get emanage or neo, but u must pay rm100-150 for dyno only... if u mod ur car 1 shot over, then ok la... just if mod a bit & a bit... need to re-tune... then u must pay for dyno & tune again... after a few years, when u dun need to tune, the money that u pay for dyno tune dun hav re-sell value... but the wideband, atleast can get back 60-70% of money....

still got old stock lying around shop in m'sia.be quick about it n grab 1 now.hehehe....

ha...
simple, u just need to set/tune once, then it got 3 difren mode to switch of, but u dun need to re-tune it again, it will made a minor adjustment for u by automatic... hehee....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom