People who hates drifting?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanami

I just come across this forummer with an interesting signature in another forum....

it says... i'm a car fan... but i dont like drift... why ppl like to drift... why so difficult to teach... like big sohai like dat... no brain... wake up la... no medicine to cure already....

i just wonder... why are there ppl like this... no respect for others... if don't like... then just keep quite lo... why go and taruh and insult ppl...

link here... but in chinese... his username is mjz

http://chinese.cari.com.my/myforum/viewthread.php?tid=381318&page=1&extra=page%3D6

i like to watch drift... feels exciting seeing cars going sideway... hopefully one day i can drift also... or at least sit in the car to feel the thrill...

Taikor...

He is in this forum....I am waiting for him to come into this thread....then we can have a "good show" liao....

i am girl... not taikor... :embarasse :redface:

Attached is the quote.

"我是个标准车迷,但不喜欢飘移,做么还有人酱喜欢飘移的?做么酱鬼死难教的!好像整个大傻孩酱!没脑的啦!醒啦!

飘下飘下 还讲拉力是飘移的后代... 已经上脑了... 没得救了... 继续飘啦!"

But I think it meant in a sacarstic way, no offence but I find it cute.
I love drifting also, been doing that in go-kart... kena scold because go-kart was not meant to drift... but I like it.
Anyway, back to this, I think no harm lah...

TiBuN said:
Attached is the quote.

"我是个标准车迷,但不喜欢飘移,做么还有人酱喜欢飘移的?做么酱鬼死难教的!好像整个大傻孩酱!没脑的啦!醒啦!

飘下飘下 还讲拉力是飘移的后代... 已经上脑了... 没得救了... 继续飘啦!"

But I think it meant in a sacarstic way, no offence but I find it cute.
I love drifting also, been doing that in go-kart... kena scold because go-kart was not meant to drift... but I like it.
Anyway, back to this, I think no harm lah...

By using the word BIG SOHAI n u said no harm, i think u r more harmless hahahaha:biggrin:

hahah this fella have a lot of issues in other club also..

Are he make u not happy?
Are he said true about u?
U open this topic for what?
:)

im a banana boy i dun understand the chinese forum... hope someone can tell me..

T.T

sour grape fella i guess... can't afford a car to drift... so he'll talk bad bout it. Haiii... yet another child's play... traumatised childhood i guess.

canho:
Yes, this guy has really pissed off people who are into drifting by issuing useless comments.As matter of fact, this guy is also being discussed in DCM right now.I really believe Nanami opened this topic to address that there is such an ignorant person in our Malaysian motorsport scene.

verticalimit:
Well, basically the forum is about a discussion about how to use a Proton Juara to drift. But what really we are focusing is MJz's offensive comment in his signature underneath all his postings about drifting.

By the way, the funniest point of the chinese forum postings is where some one commented about Proton Arena is an FR car.

Nanami said:
I just come across this forummer with an interesting signature in another forum....

it says... i'm a car fan... but i dont like drift... why ppl like to drift... why so difficult to teach... like big sohai like dat... no brain... wake up la... no medicine to cure already....

i just wonder... why are there ppl like this... no respect for others... if don't like... then just keep quite lo... why go and taruh and insult ppl...

link here... but in chinese... his username is mjz

http://chinese.cari.com.my/myforum/viewthread.php?tid=381318&page=1&extra=page%3D6

i like to watch drift... feels exciting seeing cars going sideway... hopefully one day i can drift also... or at least sit in the car to feel the thrill...

I really think you're being paradox.
Yes, I agree that drifting is overated. That cari forum has too many kids who watch too much anime and think they're some kind of gods on streets.

Last edited:
lil_joker said:
canho:
Yes, this guy has really pissed off people who are into drifting by issuing useless comments.As matter of fact, this guy is also being discussed in DCM right now.I really believe Nanami opened this topic to address that there is such an ignorant person in our Malaysian motorsport scene.

verticalimit:
Well, basically the forum is about a discussion about how to use a Proton Juara to drift. But what really we are focusing is MJz's offensive comment in his signature underneath all his postings about drifting.

By the way, the funniest point of the chinese forum postings is where some one commented about Proton Arena is an FR car.
then i would love to see arena dori dori.. hahahaha.

well, this is his own kind of motto and he has no trouble for him self, do u have any? yup seems like u got alots of trouble on ur self as well ass this so call anti-drift SOHAI MJz...u dont like his nick then be it, is not his problem but tats a problem where u dont like his nick and u post it up the title here to let the whole world know bout this, izzit will make u happy? make u glad tat others also aggree with u? if u felt unease for wat his nick are then shoot him directly on his head on tat forum, izzit necessary to open a post at ZTH ?

well i like drifting very much and i belive u like it too, of coz be as "you" urself also have ur own motto of wat u hate and dislike. Is unnecessary for you to translate it to let everybody "AWARE" of this so called, SOHAI MJz...
if u wan meet up with him u try look around the Kelisa Gathering post, u will see his post at there, avbody in the forum knew him well.

By the way, im one of the SOHAI MJz best frens...(and he always scold me sohai coz i like drift)

people who do not like to drift should be ..

1. Take him for a drift ride
2. take a Long Drift and then suddenly open his door and let him fly out and roll around the road
3. go back there and pick him up. tie his legs together and then tie it to the drift car.
4. go for a drift with him "following" behind
5. run on a straight road for at lease 180KMH and then suddenly slam on the brakes and let him flying towards the car.
6. after his whole body is being scarred. soak him in a big tong fill with salt. this will burn his injusries.
7. take him out and hang him in the middle of the sepang track let him under the sun till he pening.
8. take hooks and hook his skin. hang him at the grandstand
9. put a puddle of shit right in front of him.
10. DRIFT on the puddle of shit and let it spray on to him.
11. after you have satisfied. tear him down from those hooks. pls do not be so gentle. just pull him off the hook and let those hook tear his skin.
12. dig a big hole. trow shit and bugs into the hole and bury him alive.
13. build cement on his grave and forever his soul will never escape.

:rock:

7500RPM said:
people who do not like to drift should be ..

1. Take him for a drift ride
2. take a Long Drift and then suddenly open his door and let him fly out and roll around the road
3. go back there and pick him up. tie his legs together and then tie it to the drift car.
4. go for a drift with him "following" behind
5. run on a straight road for at lease 180KMH and then suddenly slam on the brakes and let him flying towards the car.
6. after his whole body is being scarred. soak him in a big tong fill with salt. this will burn his injusries.
7. take him out and hang him in the middle of the sepang track let him under the sun till he pening.
8. take hooks and hook his skin. hang him at the grandstand
9. put a puddle of shit right in front of him.
10. DRIFT on the puddle of shit and let it spray on to him.
11. after you have satisfied. tear him down from those hooks. pls do not be so gentle. just pull him off the hook and let those hook tear his skin.
12. dig a big hole. trow shit and bugs into the hole and bury him alive.
13. build cement on his grave and forever his soul will never escape.

:rock:

does it necessary for u write sthg like tat? brother?

hianboy said:
well, this is his own kind of motto and he has no trouble for him self, do u have any? yup seems like u got alots of trouble on ur self as well ass this so call anti-drift SOHAI MJz...u dont like his nick then be it, is not his problem but tats a problem where u dont like his nick and u post it up the title here to let the whole world know bout this, izzit will make u happy? make u glad tat others also aggree with u? if u felt unease for wat his nick are then shoot him directly on his head on tat forum, izzit necessary to open a post at ZTH ?

well i like drifting very much and i belive u like it too, of coz be as "you" urself also have ur own motto of wat u hate and dislike. Is unnecessary for you to translate it to let everybody "AWARE" of this so called, SOHAI MJz...
if u wan meet up with him u try look around the Kelisa Gathering post, u will see his post at there, avbody in the forum knew him well.

By the way, im one of the SOHAI MJz best frens...(and he always scold me sohai coz i like drift)

Well, first and foremost I must say that we did not insult your friend's name.We also did not say that we dislike your best friend's nick name. We did not call him "sohai MJz" or whatever bad names. If you can, pls read again all our posts here. NOBODY said that your friend is "sohai".But your friend stated in his signature that those people who are drifting are "sohai"(if you do not believe, read again his signature:"我是个标准车迷,但不喜欢飘移,做么还有人酱喜欢飘移的?做么酱鬼死难教的!好像整个大傻孩酱!没脑的啦! 醒啦!)

As for opening a thread and posting his nickname here, is to let people know who is this person, to be aware that this person is in the midst of this forum and to be alert while mixing with this person.

I personaly actually can respect his decision of disliking drifting or what so ever.But I think he has crossed a certain boundary when he calls those people who are into drifting a "sohai" and that includes yourself(as you mentioned)and I must certainly say that is not a thing that I can really accept.

P.S:BTW, can you still accept him as your best friend even though he disrespects you because you love drifting and therefore call you a "sohai"?

Last edited:
hiaboy "yes".

lil joker! i love your post. especially the last few statements! kakakaka... :rock:

Last edited:
all taikor n tai kar je.. don waste time with him la.. this guy been like this in other forums too.. juz delete it lor.. otherwise this will bcome another hot thread liao.. haha..

menglish:

¤j¶Ì«Ä = stupid

"soh@i" is very rude, your statement will make others "banana" get wrong meaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom