Party Time !! Anyone interested in Disco gatherings?(K.L)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kenji loo

500 RPM
May 12, 2005
Inside my waja
Leesya said:
sign??? u can hold a rose stand at the entrance or a card writen 'zth gang' lar, then others can c u lor.......hahahaha....... :biggrin:

~cabut~

yaya zth gang... good idea but i think no ppl will do this ....
kissmys no good la u go every thursday..... lady night very fun leh.... got pancing 1 anot...??? :dancing2:

Putra3

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Subang
Visit site
kenji loo said:
yaya zth gang... good idea but i think no ppl will do this ....
kissmys no good la u go every thursday..... lady night very fun leh.... got pancing 1 anot...??? :dancing2:
he disko king mah...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
psyk said:
blacksamurai: u consider old folk meh?
you can ask those zthian who met me. all calling "UNCLE, but of course i can't fight with headache, who got his driving license since 1973. Hehe.

SDO

Known Member
Jun 4, 2005
K.L Cheras
Leesya said:
sign??? u can hold a rose stand at the entrance or a card writen 'zth gang' lar, then others can c u lor.......hahahaha....... :biggrin:

~cabut~
if like ..later ppl saw this sozai holding a card wit ZTH gang ....i doubt there will think ZTH gang is sozai gang .. :mad:

littlevios

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
can we just go clubbing but dont dance? but instead sit down and drink beer while watching chicks? cause all my friends go clubbing is always dancing.

Leesya

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
littlevios, then u should go pub.....rush is something like dis.....well, u can sit there but really bising de....

littlevios

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
yo dude,
i been to rush a few times. but couldnt find any kaki that is willing to sit down, drink beer n look at chicks and getting their numbers. most of them go there just to dance, that is why i ask here see whether anyone of u is like my type of ppl mah. hehe, but problem with rush, is that some girls you see that are single that interest you, and you approach her, a swamp of guys come looking for you. aikz. ;(

Putra3

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Subang
Visit site
littlevios said:
yo dude,
i been to rush a few times. but couldnt find any kaki that is willing to sit down, drink beer n look at chicks and getting their numbers. most of them go there just to dance, that is why i ask here see whether anyone of u is like my type of ppl mah. hehe, but problem with rush, is that some girls you see that are single that interest you, and you approach her, a swamp of guys come looking for you. aikz. ;(
yup.. totaly aggredd with that..

SDO

Known Member
Jun 4, 2005
K.L Cheras
wahaha ....i also hav the same problem ....sitting they and looking for target ..... but fail any way .. coz they guys sudden pop up when u wanna get to them ..... waakaka ....( sucks ) :mad:

kissmys

500 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
kepong!
Visit site
SDO said:
wahaha ....i also hav the same problem ....sitting they and looking for target ..... but fail any way .. coz they guys sudden pop up when u wanna get to them ..... waakaka ....( sucks ) :mad:
haha bro!! datsy hav to dare to catch the target! none of them wont bring his own gf to clubing 1!! so no need to scared!!

Leesya

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
kissmys >> sorry ler, tis thurs i will be at pg.....try next.....

Leesya

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
Hey guys if the others guys suddenly pop up, then u ma call ur zth heng dai out lo.......
No need to scared ma....i believe zthian can manage 1.......