Party Time !! Anyone interested in Disco gatherings?(K.L)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Leesya said:
sign??? u can hold a rose stand at the entrance or a card writen 'zth gang' lar, then others can c u lor.......hahahaha....... :biggrin:

~cabut~

yaya zth gang... good idea but i think no ppl will do this ....
kissmys no good la u go every thursday..... lady night very fun leh.... got pancing 1 anot...??? :dancing2:

kenji loo said:
yaya zth gang... good idea but i think no ppl will do this ....
kissmys no good la u go every thursday..... lady night very fun leh.... got pancing 1 anot...??? :dancing2:

he disko king mah...

psyk said:
blacksamurai: u consider old folk meh?
you can ask those zthian who met me. all calling "UNCLE, but of course i can't fight with headache, who got his driving license since 1973. Hehe.

Leesya said:
sign??? u can hold a rose stand at the entrance or a card writen 'zth gang' lar, then others can c u lor.......hahahaha....... :biggrin:

~cabut~

if like ..later ppl saw this sozai holding a card wit ZTH gang ....i doubt there will think ZTH gang is sozai gang .. :mad:

can we just go clubbing but dont dance? but instead sit down and drink beer while watching chicks? cause all my friends go clubbing is always dancing.

littlevios, then u should go pub.....rush is something like dis.....well, u can sit there but really bising de....

yo dude,
i been to rush a few times. but couldnt find any kaki that is willing to sit down, drink beer n look at chicks and getting their numbers. most of them go there just to dance, that is why i ask here see whether anyone of u is like my type of ppl mah. hehe, but problem with rush, is that some girls you see that are single that interest you, and you approach her, a swamp of guys come looking for you. aikz. ;(

Leesya said:
littlevios, then u should go pub.....rush is something like dis.....well, u can sit there but really bising de....
so?? how abt this thursday??

rush, jam pack. or maybe that's the reason why you all go there..

littlevios said:
yo dude,
i been to rush a few times. but couldnt find any kaki that is willing to sit down, drink beer n look at chicks and getting their numbers. most of them go there just to dance, that is why i ask here see whether anyone of u is like my type of ppl mah. hehe, but problem with rush, is that some girls you see that are single that interest you, and you approach her, a swamp of guys come looking for you. aikz. ;(

yup.. totaly aggredd with that..

wahaha ....i also hav the same problem ....sitting they and looking for target ..... but fail any way .. coz they guys sudden pop up when u wanna get to them ..... waakaka ....( sucks ) :mad:

SDO said:
wahaha ....i also hav the same problem ....sitting they and looking for target ..... but fail any way .. coz they guys sudden pop up when u wanna get to them ..... waakaka ....( sucks ) :mad:
haha bro!! datsy hav to dare to catch the target! none of them wont bring his own gf to clubing 1!! so no need to scared!!

kissmys >> sorry ler, tis thurs i will be at pg.....try next.....

Hey guys if the others guys suddenly pop up, then u ma call ur zth heng dai out lo.......
No need to scared ma....i believe zthian can manage 1.......

haha.. if got problem. pass to mr kissmys./. he can handle it..
right bro..:p

Putra3 said:
haha.. if got problem. pass to mr kissmys./. he can handle it..
right bro..:p
bro!! u tot i'm gangster meh!! low profile n 'xin mok' sikit la

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom