Panasonic CQ-5401W(3 sets 5V PreOut)RM550 Special Deeparaya Sale!FIXED PRICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Panasonic CQ-5401W(3 sets 5V PreOut)RM550 Special Deeparaya Sale!FIXED PRICE

haiyya.. still not interested, for me, it just fit my ears well.... muahahaha

Hehe...thanks for your recommendation bro!

Anyway, that unit is SOLD! Currently since all units have sold, my supplier has also asked me to take out the demo set to sell already.

So now i have

1 unit Demo set, Panasonic CQ-5401, everything still packed nicely, with full accesories just as the box etc, condition isd very good! 99% as good as new!

Price RM500nett nett. Already selling below cost, so if interested, just call/sms me directly to deal. hehe... Thanks guys!

Btw, my number is 0123913788

Also, thanks to all the customers who have purchased this model!
:_:

Last Panasonic i have in stores! RM500nett only! As good as new!

Once the demo set is sold then no more panasonics liao :(

Since i have a couple of enquiries , here are some general answers :

-Condition is superb!just like new!
-All the accesories like manual, remote and faceplate cover still unopened and wrapped nicely.
-The unit is in my car now, so if anybody is interested, just call me up, meet up, test and view the unit on the spot, ill remove it on the spot, and there you go, we have a deal!
-Price is RM500nett, really good deal for this model
-Warranty still have around 10months, but this unit is definitely a safe buy since we have been testing it for some time, therefor it is surely in perfect working condition!Very well taken care of....so no worries!

Call me at 0123913788! Anybody interested just call me up to deal. If it isn't sold to quickly i might consider putting it in myh gf's car instead. So yeah, do call me up if interested!Thanks guys!

just have a demo from yohannes in Puchong.....great guy......thanks for you demo man......

actually the real thing looks much better than your pictures.....damn tempting to buy from you straight but got some budget constraints......let me see if I can solve it and we'll be in touch....

mean time guys, if you can afford it.......this HU is really nice......

Yeah bro! Its great to meet u! Thanks for taking time off to come all the way. Sorry to have kept you waiting. Just contact me if you decided to get the unit. Thanks bro

Just back from being away for the weekend! Anybody interested to purchase or even for just a demo, feel free to call me up at 0123913788 to arrange for a meetup! Thanks!

Last unit still available! (DEMO SET)

Condition just like new with full set and everything! RM500nett only!

Todays bump! Call me up at 0123913788 to grab this special offer!

RM500, for a 99% NEW head unit.

Full package with remote control, faceplate cover, etc.
Motorized Display
3 sets HIGH VOLTAGE output 5V! Front, rear, subwoofer
Nice display, built in eq, subwoofer low pass filter(crossover)

Many more!!! worth every cent of your RM500 guys!

try calling u! but u not picking up! bro!! i'm interested!!! can u call me??? Mark 01 371854!

Hi, sorry bro! Was working when you called me. Anyway, ITEM is still available!

Anybody interested feel free to call me up at 0123913788 !

Really sorry that i wasnt able to answer your call Bro Mark. For all forummers, if you i am unable to answer your phone calls(especially during weekdays), it means that i am working, so just drop me an sms and i will get back to you asap! Thanks guys! :)

Enjoy the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom