owners club kancil..

:itsme:hey guys i really need ur help right now....my kancil l2s engine the alternator belt keep on sounding eventhough oredi adjusted many times...the belting is also new,only 2-3 weeks buy but now seems oredi 'makan' by the pulley....any one can help plis....juz want to know wat is the cause of this damn problem hehe :adore:

my kancil belting also hv that kind of sound...tighten it then the sound will reduce but beware coz too tight will easily break ur belt.if nothing happen then leave it ,me also dont care about it..

Bump: my kancil belting also hv that kind of sound...tighten it then the sound will reduce but beware coz too tight will easily break ur belt.if nothing happen then leave it ,me also dont care about it..

actually the pulley oredi taken out,clean using sand paper...is it possible caused by the water pump coz the water pump not yet changed :mad:caused by the damn :thefinger:liar mechanic...i am feeling not gud bout it caused i dun want to changed the belting everytime after u go for test run hehe

Bump:
My car got sound from left front when turn corner, especially go up hill. It is the drive shaft problem?
If is the drive shaft, how much for the new one? ( For kancil 660 manual)
I got one pair left and right ori kancil 660 driveshaft..Rm150..want get it?:biggrin:

Last edited:
actually the pulley oredi taken out,clean using sand paper...is it possible caused by the water pump coz the water pump not yet changed :mad:caused by the damn :thefinger:liar mechanic...i am feeling not gud bout it caused i dun want to changed the belting everytime after u go for test run hehe

Sand paper?? balancing?? thats super mac there..hehehe joking...
if the pulley is out just change it...:smokin:

bro mag,i am using L2s already....kekeke........

Is it... Good News le..hehehehhe so.. how is the feelings..:smokin:
Last time said wanna to sell it off?? Y out of sudden change direction here..hehe just KBC only...

Is it... Good News le..hehehehhe so.. how is the feelings..:smokin:
Last time said wanna to sell it off?? Y out of sudden change direction here..hehe just KBC only...

now kancil not worth to seling out...i alreadt spent alot on it....feel sayang if sell it...so just keep it...hehehe

now kancil not worth to seling out...i alreadt spent alot on it....feel sayang if sell it...so just keep it...hehehe

ohhh.. anyway all the best to you.. when wanna go tt?? can ask cartoon together also..hehe:smokin:

My car got sound from left front when turn corner, especially go up hill. It is the drive shaft problem?
If is the drive shaft, how much for the new one? ( For kancil 660 manual)

i changed mine at RM120 each, not including labour charge.

PonG selling RM150 for both side,
quite good price what .. :burnout:

this sunday i and cartoon have race again...GRA Autocross at shah alam......:driver:

oh...
now only i know you in L2S engine ..
:biggrin:

pharin..what u doing here?:biggrin:

just lookin'around joinin'community :slug:

mr. PonG, now u car more competitive in GRA after wan MIG exchange ur machine under bonnet.. eheheheheh :biggrin:

keep it on

Pharin,

sleepy mode....hehehe.....not like you.Drag Car ....

Mag,

I get 2nd place at Pro Class......Championship No 3.hehe......

Pharin,

sleepy mode....hehehe.....not like you.Drag Car ....

Mag,

I get 2nd place at Pro Class......Championship No 3.hehe......

Fuh!!! pro man!! hehehhhehhehe:smokin: Congratulation to u man, get it at last...
so.. next year 1st lo..hohohoho:driver:

Actually i have get prizes at last round....no 2 and no 3....but still unable to get 1st place...

i am organizing a small TT to weight our car using a weight machine in one of the recycle collection centre...anyone instrested to join me pls let me know...RM10/- will be charge....

Date: 11.1.2009
Time: 10.00 am

Attendance:

1) kelisa6009
2) Ah Lok
3) Eddie
4) Danny
5) Siew Keong
6)
7)
8)
9)