the unofficial northern toyota owners club convoy

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
hi guys...during the 31st of august..some of the toyota owners from the northern part of malaysia..all of them from kedah held a trip to perlis indera kayangan..just wanna share with u guys some pics taken during the convoy..32 cars involved..the newest is only corolla segs and oldest..some ta22 and ra23 celicas and kp61 starlets..all participants were very frenly and i enjoyed tumpang them (coz my car still not ready)..any owners of toyota are welcome to join..we are planning another trip somewhere in the future..:regular_smile: :regular_smile:

i'll update with the pics later...more pics coming
:_: :_:

Last edited:

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
cun...cun...

nice one there... like this if i go north can call u guys for TT ler!!!1

cheers...

erwan

Known Member
Dec 27, 2003
woo...
bestnye...i wish i was there...
and i wish in future to join in....

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
EH...u all are welcomed to join...shamburke..if u wanna come north..pm me..we can arrange..mebbe before raya..wanna ajak them meet with penang guys..any one wanna join?

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
turboq,

not b'4 raya ler... my schedule up north is somewhere in december/january!!!

cheers...

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
if u all want them too..mebbe not all of them but most of them i can arrange to have a meet in penang..how bout u guys name the date and i'll ask them..im sure they will come..and i hope u guys will be there..swap bila free?

matlevin20v*

Feb 26, 2005
Lunas, Kulim
Visit site
more convoi photo 31.08.06 for you all

turbo10 said:
EH...u all are welcomed to join...shamburke..if u wanna come north..pm me..we can arrange..mebbe before raya..wanna ajak them meet with penang guys..any one wanna join?
pa'aq so sorry a bit late to download the photo at this columm,matlevin20* hope the unofficial club to be officially registered,dah lama tunggu........:driver: :driver:

pa'aq

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
that's ok matlevin20*...pic majlis berbuka do u have mat?u download terus it's still hot la....15/10/06....
penang tt,did u go mat? i working night shif that day la....i wish i can join la. but nothing to do..huaahhhhh....
everybody have fun that night la(15/10/06)blue LE titik red LE....huhuhuhu eat smoke la Onn jitra...

BlackLE

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
Kedah
pa'aq said:
that's ok matlevin20*...pic majlis berbuka do u have mat?u download terus it's still hot la....15/10/06....
penang tt,did u go mat? i working night shif that day la....i wish i can join la. but nothing to do..huaahhhhh....
everybody have fun that night la(15/10/06)blue LE titik red LE....huhuhuhu eat smoke la Onn jitra...
pa`aq u also know onn jitra?that boy yg byk mulut?hahaha onn jgn marah..told u guys oledy guys from jitra keter tak kuat maaa u guys degil mau try..malu wooo hahaha next time try lagi mau?syiok tgk black smoke hahaha...

pa'aq

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
blackLE...u rugi don't see Onn kena titik...huhuhuhu.2 round maaa...Onn don't angry la...the blue LE also join sprint test at Bukit Selambau...No.5...the powerful car maa...heheheheh.i don't see you at TT padang serai...what car u drive black?LE black?plat no. stat wic P...i don't remember la..

BlackLE

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
Kedah
rugi for what?im also there la.that blue LE really damn power.me came to the TT pdg serai along with onn la from jitra.red LE and Black no power LE one.that black with white GT bumper.PAX4000...remember or not?sapa mau pandang,keter tak power.that day will be the last for u guys to see that Black LE i think cos theres no more Black LE after this.

matlevin20v*

Feb 26, 2005
Lunas, Kulim
Visit site
matlevin20v* vs mat LE KULIM

pa'aq said:
:secret: DONT CONFUSE PA'AQ,matlevin20v* is a member of 02100.com but MAT LE KULIM own a unofficial TOM(North) club,uahh,,,uahh.... that is big different.It is good to know big response from the kawan-kawan Toyota northern region for any TT.......thinking of creating a group of people that "satu kepala n anythin goes". FOR ALL INDIAN TOYOTARIAN AND ALL MUSLIM TOYOTARIAN YEPPY DEEPAVALI & SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI.FOR THE REST OF ZERO2100 HAPPY tttttt AND HOLIDAY,:baring_teeth: drive carefully :cry_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI all, I am getting a grinding and whining sound coming from my front left side on my Car. I am driving a Hyundai Matrix...( yeah a silly MPV). Could it be my brake pads? Or something worse?

MikeThe Bear:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience