PSoC- Savvy Owners Club...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
j0nb said:
Any Savvy owners wanna make this happen? Do fill me in with feedbacks and check out my ride in car talk!
Cheers :rock:

yea make this happen with TT,discussion and events for savvy owners......:) :rock: :rock: :rock:
got all the support from v-sixers members....:)

is there any savvy club yet ? maybe can have interclub tt..

our cars little sister rite manhunt :P

moe6 said:
our cars little sister rite manhunt :P

moe, true..our little sister..
but.. pls take note our 'japanese cartoon character' fren's car last time kena tapau in 1st and 2nd gear by SAVVY...after sunway toll side by side..
hmmm... dont play play with little sister..or was it bcoz of renault..alonso..ring a bell ?
worldchamp...

greetings..

it will looks abit tedious to stop ppl on the road and ask to join this club..but i think it worth an act to do that..
bravo jonb...i'm goin to be savvy driver in 1 week so u can count me on.. :smile:

WBW7827 said:
greetings..

it will looks abit tedious to stop ppl on the road and ask to join this club..but i think it worth an act to do that..
bravo jonb...i'm goin to be savvy driver in 1 week so u can count me on.. :smile:

kudos bro, could meet up and ponder on the perfection of our cars!

future one here
hope i wun regret getting one

i've visit the savvy owner page..n found bunch of new lads..

hope not only we care bout each other prob on savvy but also care to get in touch to each member.maybe we r not all from klang valley..so it's good to have broader coverage on our membership..say maybe whole peninsular.. and lets our club be recognised officially in future..

cheers..

it's officially savoc though for the page in yahoo section.. jonb is the proud owner of the blue modded savvy.. faster get ur rims change la jonb.. haha

Nuerra do u think it is more presentable to share our thought amongst savvyian HERE rather than in YAHOO PAGES. HERE more organise-able. maybe we can gazzetted our yahoo page as a formal announcement page only..anyway we need broader coverage..u know..lots of ppl were anxious about savvy so lets get up in here ZTH, where we can not only share thought but also lots of TECHNICAL PRO in here.. just a thought.. announce to yahoo pages lah...

cheers

Last edited:
grettings frm WRC team imperial

droppping by again....just wana let u guys know im trying to organize a tt in genting starbucks 19 November 2005..i hope u guys free and attend this gathering...those i invited will b team fuze,wrc team imperial,woc,sioc and mayb some new teams...ur attendance is gladly appreciate...

i'll update the details asap...just wana make sure u guys can make it or not...thanks..
for more details...go to http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...1292#post941292
v chat there ok ....o u can pm me

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom