ori perdana v6 vs. perdana TT

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
do u know the actual costs to convert to single turbo?
what i've noticed..battery already move to back. Then, more space to make anew alignment piping..if wanna save a bit, they just use aluminium stainless steel piping. A/R 60 turbine around RM600+piping will be around RM 3k-4k oni. Boosting 0.8bar oni..surely can reach 300hp easily bro..

if wanna big Hp then av to change n mods a lot of stuff la..standalone, forged piston, injector, etc.

p/s: but my fren just advise to use standard stock TD025, upgrade the internal and g/box ratio (becoz we wan the pickup to be better)...top speed??of course no doubt with V6TT...:adore:

just sharing my opinion bro..thx!

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
if kne gaya..v6tt will be a very monsterious to ride..fully optimised its 6 piston power...

dat is what my opinion bout dis 6 piston engine from mitsubishi..

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

if kne gaya..v6tt will be a very monsterious to ride..fully optimised its 6 piston power...

dat is what my opinion bout dis 6 piston engine from mitsubishi..

paddywhack

Sep 18, 2006
After change Manual gearbox better Change exhaust system abit also, I didint change and the fuel consumption was only Slightly better than Auto, after changing to Less/no backpressure system it was better.

~:driver:Yes agree wit tis

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some parts of the car body are designed uniquely to the car itself.
It can be the angel eye (famously by BMW), the huge bonnet scoop (WRX), the quad rearlamps of the GTR, Sideblade (Audi), Whale tail spoiler (Porsche), etc.

Based on your current car, which part of the car is considered most unique/beautiful?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience