Optimum Coating : Audi A4

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

We have here today a Audi A4. Brand new and unwashed! Its like a fresh new paint waiting to be pampered.

Because the car is relatively new hence its not in a very dirty state, we then moved on to the surface inspection and we found almost nothing, not even a single swirl.

We inspected the car under 2 different*lightnings*which is the Halogen Spotlight and the High powered CREE LED. From this shot its the halogen spotlight.

From here you can see the LED

The surface had no wax, no grease, no silica and no protection at all. As you can view from this illustration, the water is not beading or even slipping down the surface.

We started with cleaning up small edges and look into the smaller details before we washed the major surface.

We spent about 2hours on the detailed cleaning itself. Then double checked on the surface condition. After that we started the coating application

The wheels were cleaned inside out with Osren Multi Cleaner with a mixture of Degreaser for better cleaning ability.

As for the coating results, I won't comment, so you be the judge to our work.
*[url=http://optiautodetail.com/?attachment_id=721]
[url=http://optiautodetail.com/?attachment_id=716]
[/url][/url]

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Nice gloss there... And despite the car not being black, the reflections are very clear... Good job!

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
thanks bro, u stalk me ha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hw can i make my extra car headunit to work in my room?

i got 1 extra HU after i change my original Wira HU with Sony player. i saw some computer shop or car accessory shop can play music or radio outside the car.
i wonder hw i can make it so?

do i need a voltage converter? or a car batt? pc power supply 2 on the HU or....? pls help me~ :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience