OEM clutch 1.3/1.5

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
guys ...wanna know is oem 1.3 and 1.5 using the same clutch set ?
im driving a 1.3 svdo ...wanna change OEM clutch plate and bearing ..approx how much ?

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ohh okok ..thx for your info sky ...btw ..is that possible juz to buy the plate and bearing only ? coz i've asked 1 of my mech ...and he said muz buy in a package which include flywheel ..plate ...cover ...and bearing ...can't buy separately ...hmmm :confused:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
if ur oem flywheel is 7.5", u jz need to buy clutch plate, clutch cover and bearing... dont need to buy flywheel... if u wanna upgrade to 1.6 clutch, u need to buy 8.0" flywheel....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The reason I start this thread is I've notice for a while now since 2007. Most car that are stolen or break in are either those car that took part in Autoshow , appears in car magazine before or are well known around a certain area due to it's specialty like it's fast or got some goodies inside the car. I'm saying this by seeing the real things that happen and not guessing.

Autoshow can be a chance for the thieves to see what's in your car much more better and know every bit of things you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience