Nude woman ordered to ear squat

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

SHOCKING VIDEO: The controversial video clip showing a chinese woman instucted to do ear squats.

n_01lockup.jpg

links for video clip "REMOVED" for request

Last edited:
Did u know that the cops are investigating this case? In fact, they are looking for people who took / spread the video clip around.

Sounds serious man! Anyway.. it's been on the frontpage of the newspaper... it's too late for them to try to do any cover-up.

55784, im sorry to tell u that ure IP has been tracked down.

Happy computing!

sakuraguy said:

Happy computing!

heh...what are they gonna do if the video spread globally? Sue the world?

i heard BBC news also got report about this...

this is humiliating the country... what a shame on our force...

i think instead of catching the guy who tape it... why not investigate on who gave the instruction or permit to ask ppl to do ear squats with naked body? how sick are they...

The police guy who snapped the video has been arrested. He's from Petaling Jaya IPD and in his mid 30's.

sakuraguy said:
The police guy who snapped the video has been arrested. He's from Petaling Jaya IPD and in his mid 30's.

and how about the police woman? and the 1 who gave order? and the 1 who allow this kind of thing happen? trace up is what they need to do....well... just a suggestion...

sakuraguy said:

Happy computing!

wat can a police do with his ip?
so many ppl posting on the net..
so many ppl downloading from the net..

it's available everywhere...

and dont tell me u didnt downloaded it n watch...

woah! .. wat happen to everyone? .. i joking oso kenot ka? .. use common sense lar, where i can track ip .. im not admin larr.. aiyo .. ekekekekekek so funny u all .. wakakakakak

Actually ..what is meant by "WRONG" is not the ear squat matter, but the matter of whom captured it while its being done!.

As for example, this China girl arrested and been investigated by a Policewoman and not Policeman. "Cell" in a Police Station is a private place where the investigation is being done and public has no authority to that unless a press conference been made or the proofs released by law enforcement.

At this point, Policewoman investigating a woman in the manner of her. And this bugger hide at the room somewhere can he peep and shoot the video of the innocent woman being investigated in "NAKED" position. The Policewoman will not been taken any action because, she does her duty and heavy penalty is waiting for this guy whom shot the scene.

How many of u been to cell for suspect case? tell me .. Guys, believe me that they will also "sapu" sliced cili padi at the edge of ure "cock" .. Anything they can do with the suspect to get information and its no point we argue here.

SPEEDSPiRiT said:
wat can a police do with his ip?
so many ppl posting on the net..
so many ppl downloading from the net..

it's available everywhere...

and dont tell me u didnt downloaded it n watch...

The cops can trace your location with the IP.

IP is tied to your Broadband service (be it username or node location).

Cops may not catch everyone but they will certainly go after those who are stupid enough to post on public forums.

If you want to view the video just find someone to pass it to your manually - on floppy or USB thumbdrive. File is less than 700kb.

sakuraguy said:
Actually ..what is meant by "WRONG" is not the ear squat matter, but the matter of whom captured it while its being done!.

As for example, this China girl arrested and been investigated by a Policewoman and not Policeman. "Cell" in a Police Station is a private place where the investigation is being done and public has no authority to that unless a press conference been made or the proofs released by law enforcement.

At this point, Policewoman investigating a woman in the manner of her. And this bugger hide at the room somewhere can he peep and shoot the video of the innocent woman being investigated in "NAKED" position. The Policewoman will not been taken any action because, she does her duty and heavy penalty is waiting for this guy whom shot the scene.

How many of u been to cell for suspect case? tell me .. Guys, believe me that they will also "sapu" sliced cili padi at the edge of ure "cock" .. Anything they can do with the suspect to get information and its no point we argue here.
i understand what you mean. but the thing is most ppl roughly knows what happens behind closed doors during interrogation as pointed out by u. there is torture.. but there has been no conclusive evidence that potrays that. since now there has been undeniable evidence as was pointed out by PDRM dont u think ppl would come out and go against it with their protecting ur rights? i can understand stripping but what are ear squats.. that is clearly trying to humiliate the person. Is that girl a drugs dealer? come on. So u do condone the actions by the police by humiliating an individual? the person who took the video shud be held for violating privacy, but how bout the person who gave the order for the woman to do ear squats? surely he has a part to blame. In my eyes a thorough humane check should suffice.. but ear squats??

sakuraguy point of view is acceptable. not all of us know how hard to get information from suspect. afterall we was 'bombarded' with television shows all a long. If i say there is antigraviti aircraft nowdays, how many of you believe? for sure ufo will come first in our mind. yes, i was like that, untill i found all the proof in the net. IT DOES EXIST. The plane name is Aurora. please google. so back to the matter. we (and i) also "jump" off the seat when heard this incidence. just want to shoot to the police. but when sitting calm and thinking back if a suspect is suspected for drugs or anything else.. would we let her to the search her body herself or let a dog join in the cell and search her body without she have to strip?

now im sitting back and trying to find such law that for a reason the suspect must strip on her own for any cases before i start shooting at somebody without gaining knowledge.. afterall im not a cop ..(oh...noticed the policewoman dont even get near her to strip her?)

log IP no use wan la. nowadays people bounce here and there how to trace... hmm.

thnx guys.. yah.. u oso true and its something private between the suspect and police, public doesnt need to know. The video snapper shud be put under ISA i think because he threaten the status of malaysia and made a very big shame on us! ..

Its very hard to tell when we get caught by police, even if we not guilty and just a suspect. But it has its limit .. no serious torturing a suspect is allowed. I hate police!

acbc said:
The cops can trace your location with the IP.

IP is tied to your Broadband service (be it username or node location).

Cops may not catch everyone but they will certainly go after those who are stupid enough to post on public forums.

If you want to view the video just find someone to pass it to your manually - on floppy or USB thumbdrive. File is less than 700kb.

yeah IP can be trace....
but if i use spoof ip.....
how they gonna trace me?
and if i use dial up disconnect connect disconnect connect they gonna take quite long to trace right?
or it's still gonna be the same?

can use anonymous proxy server also right?
hehe

nobody really knows what happened. its all speculation at this stage.

but i'm not that suprised to tell u the truth. and its not just chinese nationals (even this is not proven yet), but our own people (Malaysians) pun "kena" one.... but i'm not saying this makes it OK....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom