"No guarantee on fuel price"

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bryan90s

500 RPM
here

we can rest assure it wont be today. After all, is independence day tmr.

Asked whether the people should brace themselves for another petrol price hike, Najib said: “The public should appreciate and understand that it’s not the Government’s fault.”
“It’s beyond us to control price of crude. So they should not put the blame on the Government if there is a need to raise price of petrol or petroleum products.”
What kind of an answer is that? He was asked a simple question on whether the citizens should prepare themselves or not, and here he answers about the citizens blaming the government, which he has already answered earlier on.
Makes me think he is guilty of something and thus, trying to divert the attention to else where.

This shows how scared is he to hold responsibilities til ppl haven ask tat question yet he alr answer u....:thumpdown

satria_95 said:
Asked whether the people should brace themselves for another petrol price hike, Najib said: “The public should appreciate and understand that it’s not the Government’s fault.”
“It’s beyond us to control price of crude. So they should not put the blame on the Government if there is a need to raise price of petrol or petroleum products.”
What kind of an answer is that? He was asked a simple question on whether the citizens should prepare themselves or not, and here he answers about the citizens blaming the government, which he has already answered earlier on.
Makes me think he is guilty of something and thus, trying to divert the attention to else where.
i like his statement, it means that we can blame goverment for non-stop toll price incresement.

sources said petrol price will soared to RM1.97 by first quarter '06 or end of the year

is time to buy a motocycle rather driving with the car

it's time to invent eletric motor using minimal petrol to generate power
anybody got idea how to generate 200hp electric motor on car :D

I think i will buy a scooter and my wiraevo for weekend drive.Our PM said maybe the fuel price will go up US$100.I think soon the petrol price will raise.STUPID!!!

the goverment should make sure their workers salary goes up a bit since the petrol price will be going up and everything will be going up..

sure dont blame the gov when the fuel price hikes up..ok. good
but lets say, if it drop, will the gov lower the fuel price? confirm buat tak tau only..

narx said:
but lets say, if it drop, will the gov lower the fuel price? confirm buat tak tau only..

I agree with you on this one bro.

narx said:

the international regulation bodies should make laws which only allow the petrol companies and Governments to buying in the oil according to their usage...

current hikes on oil price is caused by those investment funds and speculators which work together and push up the price....those idiots are no differrent to Soros who cocked up the currency and make money.....they are laughing away because studies show that these suckers make as much as 10billions dollars for the past 6 months by pushing the oil price hikes....

Top Bottom