New Racing Fuel coming to town..

already in kl lah...i saw the advertisement on tv..yahoo

So far i've not tried the VPR fuel yet. Frankly, when i saw someone posting that VPR is 100 RON fuel, i never thought it would come Malaysia. A bit surprise that it has reached our shore first over any SEA countries. But then again, i just realised VPR will replace VP and the RON is still the same. Even though they might have used a new formula, i really doubt VPR is much faster than VP. With the same RON rating, this fuel won't go any faster than the predecessor.

according to shell the main reason why its set at 97ron is mainly because of the goverment controled pricing.
they said a 98ron vpower racing fuel will have to be priced at rm4.50
cant see much reason to compalin why we didnt get the 100ron fuel as even rm2.15 people are complaining, what else at rm4.50!

I won't mind as it's an optional fuel... Occasionally I would pump it for power time, of course when gaji came along... RON100 = RM4.15+, but dun go above RM5 is acceptable level...

if you and other users will only pump occasionally then it would not be profittable enough to sell it.
they will need it to keep rolling and not keep the fuel in the station's tanks too long as the ron rating will drop as the properties evaporates into the air over time.

trust me dude when i say that i would love to get 100ron in my car, the first question on the press conferance was from me about the ron and i feel that they have a good reason to launch the fuel with only 97ron.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom