nEW pIVOT Raizin voltage stabalizer FOR sALE(Cheap)

miklovic

Oct 15, 2005
nEW pIVOT Raizin voltage stabalizer FOR sALE rm 165(Cheap)

Pivot Raizin volt stab brand new 100% made from Japan for sale. with 1 year warranty. selling for RM165 negotiable. i have sample for other similar pirated design same as Pivot. interested? e-mail me at [email protected]. whole seller is motsly welcome. thanx.

Last edited:

miklovic

Oct 15, 2005
sorry i didn't know that

r u the host of this site??? if yes, please band all people who sell product on this site. thanx!!

micwin1437

Known Member
Mar 17, 2004
miklovic said:
r u the host of this site??? if yes, please band all people who sell product on this site. thanx!!
MIKLOVIC,

do u understand english or not, the section where you are suppose to post is in THE MARKETPLACE, i'll include a link just in case you cannot find it, not post in car modification discussion area. Next time READ b4 posting.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/forumdisplay.php?f=59

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you haven’t already seen enough of these how-to help cards for personal hygiene amid the pandemic, here’s one for cars interestingly, sent to us by the good guys at Proton, a Public Service Announcement for all Malaysians.

PSA aside, I have to say, it takes quite an effort these days, to do the essential errand runs, having to practice our own preventive measures with the sanitizers, face mask, even gloves not mentioning the need to remember and taking steps to avoid contact with outside...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience