New guy, From NewZealand

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Jst joined ZTH fourms...
Name is Reuben
born 1985
Currents ride is '97 Nissan Silvia S14 Ks (SR20DET) :_:
building my car for Drift/touge and still use it for street..
i am a student at the moment, studying Automotive engineering.
Parents from malaysia, but moved to NZ n i grew up here i go back to KL every now and then..
anyone cuming to NZ / Auckland for holiday, let me know meet up n i can take u for a ride. muahaha
learnt of this forum from a friend
im at class in the computer room at the moment.. =P

DORI_out

Last edited:
Welcome dude. As a guy you have to get used to the fact that this forum is predominantly infested by the male species still in heat and unless you look really hot in drag and have a great set of boobs, you ain't gonna be that popular. :regular_smile:

How's the steak over there?

nice welcome note, duke...
u might as well 'lure' him back for a drift in kl....

anyway, welcome dori~~

Duke Red said:
Welcome dude. As a guy you have to get used to the fact that this forum is predominantly infested by the male species still in heat and unless you look really hot in drag and have a great set of boobs, you ain't gonna be that popular. :regular_smile:

How's the steak over there?

am just stating the facts. look how much response nicole has garnered compared to him. dude, why don't you include your best pic here and maybe all the chicks will flock to your thread just as the guys have nicole's?

Thanks for the welcome, sorry guys im not a girl dnt have any boobs, all i got is a . . .
yup :emoticon_U:
anyway steak here is good... thick, tender, juicy, chewy... hmmmm. hows the steak in KL? are most of u guys based in KL?

no worries mate.

wouldn't say everyone's from KL, more like from from various parts of the country. the steaks here are predominantly air flowned from either the states, new zealand or argentina so i guess it tastes pretty much the same. what a topic to start with, my bad. it was more of an ice breaker than anything else. browse around the general talk forum and you'll get an idea of what to expect.

wow... drift eh.. cool... welcome dude... haiya why new zealand... if aus or uk kan bagus... haha.. u have no idea what im saying eh... u know malaysia language?

Top Bottom