need to upgrade my horse power!!

virus-v6

Known Member
Hi guyz!!

I need some advise bout upgrading my horse power to my Na engine of Perdana V6 (6A12).....p.s:without changing engine

1)i would like to know how if i would change my ECU ,campulley,plug cable ,n upgrading my exaust system!!does all tis thing can improve my horse power??

2)plz advise me bout changing my ECU and whatz the advantages of changing it ...

3)for Perdana v6 NA engine.....how big is the piping shall i use to improve my horse power or do i need to change my extractor either 4 2 1 or 4 1 which is the best can be used for a NA v6 engine...need tips for tis

Getting more power for NA is very expensive... cheapest is via force induction such as turbo or supercharger.

yeah...true..increasing hp for an NA car is no doubt expensive..

1.of coz those things will give a significant increase in ur horsies.. \
2. ur ECU is fine..it is capable of managing ur current engine setup..
3.about ur exhaust..about 2-2.4" ones..or better just consult a exhaust shop dude.

extractor shall be 3-1 x2 or 3-2-1 x2 since u're using v6 engine dude.
errr...is this true?hehe

btw, aftermarket performance parts such as pistons for na v6 is hard to find even eterna oso same (or there isn't any?).why don't you just do PnP?standalone also can improve hp.modifying NA isn't cheap anyway

grixism : haha yes..if its the V6 block then yes..there's no 4-2-1 or 4-1..6cyl mah..but the inline 6 leh..6-3-1 i think..IMO.

LOL, ohh well he can use the 4-2-1 extractor or headers(thats what this fucking american call it) just cut the extractor then take out the spark plug and injectors on the other 2 cylinder of his V6 engine. there you go a 4cylinder conversion. LOL ITS A JOKE BY THE WAY, DONT DO IT. lol

are u using auto transmission? if yes, better dont touch anything. because gearbox always condemn, even with standard engine. if u are using manual, then it is a different story...

Proton where got 6A12 manual... is memang all auto. haha...

Anywayz... no point modding the 6A12... you wouldn't need a change of ECU unless u've done DRASTIC mods to the car... and u can't do DRASTIC mods to the car due to very little (or none) aftermarket parts availability.

Even as much as campulleys also u can't change... simply because nobody knows how to tune them properly. =Þ You wanna change plug cable also gotta spend how much for installation u know ar? Coz have to remove the whole intake manifold...!! =Þ

PnP also extra expensive coz' u got 2 heads, and is a 24valve engine summore. Cams i don't think so u can get... =Þ

Well... u pretty much get the idea lar.

If i were u... transplant a VR4 or an EVO1,2,3 lah... then u got LOADS of stuffs to play with with LOADS of varieties for aftermarket parts.

alvin24 said:
Proton where got 6A12 manual... is memang all auto. haha...

Anywayz... no point modding the 6A12... you wouldn't need a change of ECU unless u've done DRASTIC mods to the car... and u can't do DRASTIC mods to the car due to very little (or none) aftermarket parts availability.

Even as much as campulleys also u can't change... simply because nobody knows how to tune them properly. =Þ You wanna change plug cable also gotta spend how much for installation u know ar? Coz have to remove the whole intake manifold...!! =Þ

PnP also extra expensive coz' u got 2 heads, and is a 24valve engine summore. Cams i don't think so u can get... =Þ

Well... u pretty much get the idea lar.

If i were u... transplant a VR4 or an EVO1,2,3 lah... then u got LOADS of stuffs to play with with LOADS of varieties for aftermarket parts.

hey! mine is perdana stock manual, Perdana GLi, not the common Perdana SEi. there are only 500 units produced by proton. the only difference with the SEi is that GLi doesnt have ABS system. other than that everything is the same.

And you cant supercharge your engine because lack of space to bolt on the supercharger, confirm by gerrard hmself.Since u dont want to transplant new engine , BOT is the quickest way but there's no shortcut for power ok .

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom