Need help with Mivec 1.8

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
I need someone who is a damn smart guy who has hooked up a RPM shift light to a mivec solenoid. The wiring has already been pulled into the car so its just a matter of running a relay from the RPM shift light to the mivec wiring to activate it.

Can someone with a vast amount of intelligence help within this week, I am damn tired of waiting, the mivec transplant has been in the car for more than 3 weeks already.

Thanks! Send me a PM if necessary.

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
oh dear dude... heard of this trick before, where one would use an RPM meter or APEX'i RSM to get the MIVEC to activate.
Honestly, I oso dun understand, but the best thing is still to have a MIVEC ECU in to cut the crap... I think.
better still, prepare the moolah and opt for a standalone management! kih kih kih..

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
You would need MAP sensors for you to use a mivec ecu.

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
mivec

I had a fren who did the same..Activate mivec with rpm shift...

The result was no so good....

The best is to use the intire mivec wiring & ecu....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lexus Malaysia has begun to showcase their Lexus models at selected spots within the Klang Valley in order to present their passionately crafted embodiment of perfection that’s so well infused into the brand that it simply doesn’t do justice when it’s being viewed on paper or screen.

<!--more-->So if you’ve missed out on catching the Lexus showcase at the Gardens, Kuala Lumpur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience