Need help My B14 Problem

Feb 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,
My b14 having a problem the engine is chocking when start up, the RPM drop to 400 then when back 900 RPM (up n down). If turn on air-con more wrost until the engine cut off due to lower RPM.
Below few item i have done from the work shop (still can't slove it) ;

1) Air flow sensor replaced.
2) clean the all the related air flow pass in included air opening.
3) new plug
4) Computer tuning (damm expensive)

Problem still there anyone enconuter this problem? My current RPM tuned high without aircon on is 900rpm... Need help any sifu can recomended or any good work shop.

:banghead:

Gunner93

Known Member
Aug 26, 2005
Puchong
www.gunner93.multiply.com
Its idle dancing common Nissan problem. Yes, clean out the IAC valve it will solve the problem but make sure you seal the flange with sealant or else air will leak all the same.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here i want to tell all ZTH forumers a story about my car being scratched by some farking bastard..

here goes lah..

about a month ago.. i parked my car at the curb side in front of my gf's house since her hse car porch can fit 2 cars only[her mom's car & sis' car].. next morning my alarm went off i dunno why maybe got probs with the wiring or sum sort..i didnt realize this becos was asleep until the next door neighbor angrily repeatedly ringing the door bell.. so i came down went to my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience