need gd opinion on water injection.

legend7

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
ive heard from one of my friend (mechanic). he said please becareful with this water thinggy since it might make ur piston ring rusted. dont know how true it is... is there any comment on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
if in long term, it is quite possible lor...

anyway, i've removed mine already... better stick back to basic architecture of combustion engine... adding this n that without known proven result somehow worries me....

dokaugot

Dec 23, 2007
Most likely by using that bottle water injection, you will suck air a lot and this alone will lean the mixture, and you will have problem sooner or later.
I have done this, but someone(drex or guan) warning me about damaging valve seal.

Water Injection can be done properly with pump 60-100psi to fog the water coming out of the nozzle.
you can buy the Shurflo pump from herehttp://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_9414_9414

I have buy the pump and solenoid valve, still looking for mist noozle and pressure sensor switch.

coldfusionpower

Known Member
May 29, 2005
planet earth
shurflo ? huhuhu .. i like those pumps ...:adore: .. works like a charm ... this is my car with the shurflo for methanol injection .. but no more .. the car sold like .. err 2 years pluss back ... i wanted to find it back but never ever did found it .. :bawling:

P7060014.JPG

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys,

Recently there was this blue iswara in the CTA track event, my friend told me the guy was running on stock carb 4g13 engine. I was totally shock when he said that he was fast on the track. I read a blog Getting It Bigger: A Ride With Johor Race Spec Saga , it was really stock and according the blogger they follow johor regulation where 13" tyres are used with stock brake systems and carb. I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience