Need Advise : What is the best HID for Waja H1?4.3k,6k or 8k...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

redse

1,000 RPM
Considering to install HID into my Waja H1 headlamp but i don't know what is the best and recommended type of kelvin to install.4300k,6000k or 8000k......

In terms of brightness and the reflection...Some people say better to use 4.3k coz of the reflection and the light output....

Some waja's i see with 6000k and 8000k also good....

And also what is the best brand in the market but not at a high price....LumerG? Bosch?GT?Eagle Eye? and many more...

Pls,need u guys advises which already had experience.

as to your question, it all depends on what u are looking for. 4300k gives best visibility due to its yellowish colour, especially during rain. the 6000k ones are not too bad, its white and it does a pretty good job lighting up the road, however dont expect it to be the same during rain cuz water reflects white. 8000k are nice and all, but i believe its the worst among the three during rainy days.

so tentatively, the choice is based on what ur looking for. i was using the 6000k ones on my satria but i took it out due to the fear of men in uniforms.
planning to get 4300k ones sometime soon.

as for brand, i believe all those brands have very similar function and quality, get the one that provides u the best value for money (cheap + longer waranty period) also if possible, buy from reputable sellers. seen alot of "item faulty, seller no where to be found" cases.

good luck and happy shopping.

For best visibility all the time, stick to 4300K,which is commonly use for those conti car like BMW, merc and etc. Thats is the reason why those conti car come with OEM HID only have 4300K.
Another option will be 6000K, 8000K sucks.
In terms of quality, for sure AL HID set is the reliable than aftermarket.

also kena ehh?? shit.. just planned to get it b4 hari raya..

Woah...Looks like i have to get the 4300k ones better....Save...Somemore my car 100% black tint....

there's one in the market, which is low-hid and hi-halogen. BUT the hi-halogen isn't hi beam, its low beam, just using halogen instead of HIDs. i think with this ppl would be able to by-pass roadbloacks. just switch to hi-beam (which is just low-beam halogen) and after the roadblock, switch back to low beam (switches back to HIDs) :adore:

Is it?...But bro,i'm using H1 on my ride.....Cannot hi-low....

Wow. Another HID thread. Who has kept track of how many HID threads are there? The one with the most accurate count will win a round of mamak food and drinks. hehehe

Wow. Another HID thread. Who has kept track of how many HID threads are there? The one with the most accurate count will win a round of mamak food and drinks. hehehe

there are too many, no numbers can accurately calculate the amount

just click "SEARCH" lor...

its the same with tyre thread too... hehehheh

Anyone here personally use HID on a Waja H1?..........Feedback please!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom