NBM 45xx bastard

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
:mad: Hey you f**ker bastard.....your mother didnt teach you how to drive ah....
Where did you get your license ? you beg to JPJ officer ah ?? F**ker !!:mad:
drive a Bengish iswara also so Lan Si......you almost hit my wife and my car you know !!!
got so many pedestrain still drive like a crazy man.....I know there are a lot of sec school student there but no need to show off wan.........You are lucky today.......Dont let me see you on the road next time.......I will Tao Bao you kua kua...if the traffic is clear.....

I scream at you and you pretend dont know.....you want to die ah !!!HUh:mad: :mad: ......If you hit my wife, I will sure tumbuk you sampai masuk ICU......Bastard........Stupid pig.........F**cker.........asshole.........idiot............sohai............pundet....:mad: :mad:

wah bro cool down. damn alot of ah beng's showing off especially near secondary school areas. only god can help this useless souls. lucky nothing happend to u or ur wife. let him meet an accident himself and fly down a monsoon drain. :D

eerrr??? KECHINKKK ** (sound of the RM1 coin dropping into my 'Number Plate Post' jar.....hokhkoohkkohkohkohokhkohok

Wat do you mean Satanic....That is you ah ???

SataniC said:
eerrr??? KECHINKKK ** (sound of the RM1 coin dropping into my 'Number Plate Post' jar.....hokhkoohkkohkohkohokhkohok

satanic got some technical problem in his brain already:p

SataniC said:

DAmm...he really gave you the 1 ringgit???
:D

Oh.....satanic drives accord....must remember.
So how we can show these beng some lesson ah ???
Can anyone give opinion ??

not only bengs drive like that..these days so many terrible drivers on the road..just now i was on my way back home..(nearing my house) , i had to turn right into my jalan, then this guy, (he was tailgating me like mad) suddenly overtook me while i was turning halfway. i was like WTF? and smacked my horn down.

that lame guy then followed me back to outside of my house, i was like..wah this guy wanna cari pasal o.o. then he U-turned and went off. i also turned and followed him..back to his place (turns out he lived in the neighbourhood). near his house he saw my car and he came running out towards my car like wanna throw stone.. (saw hand movement but dunno if ther was a stone)

i was like..wah lau madman! faster zhao b4 my car gets hit..f*kin mad la..the guy abit sot i think.

Relax dude. satanic is just trying to make a point.

But really lar...don't get worked up by other drivers on the road. Ignorance is bliss, you'll live longer also :D Who knows? We might be doing the same thing to other ppl without even realizing it. Like Dr. Jeykill and Mr. Hyde.

No car enthusiast I know (even me) has ever avoided pulling off a crazy stunt on the road. No matter how "safe" they claim to be.

But i think i wont revenge lah....for my and other road users safety...
what i really angry is because that fellow almost hit my wife and my car....
If he hit my pregnant wife.......he will sure pay kau kau.....not wif money but in the ICU...

I was waiting for my wife in front of a store where she want to Tao Bao wantan mee...my wife was crossing the road...,the nin the middle this fellow didnt see other direction got car or not just suddenly cucuk keluar to opposite lane to overtake a car...he suddenly saw my wife in the center still tekan minyak to overtake....my wife was shock......her face just become pale after that and when he cut back into his lane almost hit my car.....some more tekan minyak lagi... so i shouted at the F**ker bastard but didnt slow down pura pura didnt hear. After that my wife just stood there frighten and cried when i hug her...
She thought that whe would die......

I was so angry and damn piss after that......:mad: :mad: :mad:

If that fellow hit ur pregnant wife...what will u do ??

If the fellow hit my pregnant wife, I'd be more worried about rushing her to the hospital. Not beating up the fella. I'll just take down his details and advice him to buy 20 years supply of Vasoline...coz he'll need it for his ass when he's behind bars.

Hahahahaha.......damn funny prozac....:D

TitanRev said:
But i think i wont revenge lah....for my and other road users safety...
what i really angry is because that fellow almost hit my wife and my car....
If he hit my pregnant wife.......he will sure pay kau kau.....not wif money but in the ICU...

I was waiting for my wife in front of a store where she want to Tao Bao wantan mee...my wife was crossing the road...,the nin the middle this fellow didnt see other direction got car or not just suddenly cucuk keluar to opposite lane to overtake a car...he suddenly saw my wife in the center still tekan minyak to overtake....my wife was shock......her face just become pale after that and when he cut back into his lane almost hit my car.....some more tekan minyak lagi... so i shouted at the F**ker bastard but didnt slow down pura pura didnt hear. After that my wife just stood there frighten and cried when i hug her...
She thought that whe would die......

I was so angry and damn piss after that......:mad: :mad: :mad:

better for you to comfort your wife, with such a shock.. not good to a pregnant women.. take care of her.. but just an advice is to accompany her to shops even if it's across the road next time, that's what i do with my gf.. just to be extra cautious cuz these days a lot of moronic drivers, as well as snatch thiefs and mobs ! :mad:

it is good that ur wife is fine

put the whole no. plate (not to flame u but:-

after listening to your full story it is not worth for this guy a living

how cud possible still press accelerator while there is a person in the middle of the road
a dog also we must stop

decided to go to the polis tomorrow.....

mmg
last time got one estima,stay near my house wan
suddenly come out fr junction,i was about 100m fr my house only
then i ma swerve and horn loh
he stare cock at me
i give him international sign
he boh song and follow me..
but when i u-turn to park my car..he turn off
tiuuu
stupid ass
he think i scared he follow me
he oso din do anything til now