NASTY CUSTOMER vs TMNUT, recorded call....lol..so wild!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

invisibleghost

1,500 RPM
hope is not a repost

i found this from a blog site..dunno it is a repost
blush.gif

it is 16++ mins audio..

http://www.bloganything.net/2006/11/13/nas...streamyx-18-sg/

lol mr chua is da *fucking* man !
respect the operators patience also hehehe

Last edited:
i understand why that chua guy is mad.... i'm sure some of us here experienced the stupidity of tmnet's service...i've experience something like that before..but not that till i lose 300 bucks and i did sounded that 'donkey' but not that bad...

huh!!! can i say that operator is one of the most difficult job in the world...err or only in Malaysia??

anyway, i MUST say that these 2 tmnut operator has done a good job thou....

**for few seconds when mr chua kept quiet...i tot he died from heart attack...aahhaha**

this guy really got english slangs.......
hahaha.....
but TMNET do have the right to sue him for using these vulgar words...
damn funny hearing this conversation.....
but nice fella the 2 customer services

realy cun la this guy..tiau kao kow......resopect to this guy la......malaysia needs more of this MRCHUA...........

yes in order to increase the lousy companies in malaysia , someone should have to voice up and stand up.

or u'll just let them suck the day lights money outta you.

but than again, how unlucky if you're at the recieving end of the phone where some irritated customer called u f-idiot.....
that's why don't ever get into customer service line....always the victim caught between wars...
*sigh*

b00n said:
but than again, how unlucky if you're at the recieving end of the phone where some irritated customer called u f-idiot.....
that's why don't ever get into customer service line....always the victim caught between wars...
*sigh*
TRUE..............

HAHAHA....
"WHOS GONNA PAY ME MY 300 BUCKS?U TELL ME KUMARR~!!!!"

Let me tell u mr chua...u laa..tiuuuu

hahhahaha...good posting...anymore things like this..it just make my day brighter~!!!

JacEK said:
huh!!! can i say that operator is one of the most difficult job in the world...err or only in Malaysia??
Happens around the world, dude. Just that malaysia has the worst front liners, pathetic shift managers and call center workers. Look at the operations. They employ those call center people to be blasted by the customers. And while all those are happening, the tech people just go and do their stupid jobs (which they don't even know how to do). TMNET call center is just a shield for the tech team.

customer service are usually soldiers caught in btween the war of 2 countries...
pity them though...
*sigh*
they escalate to the management and the management didn't do anything; they also get blast....
*sigh*
we got to learn to respect them as a human and understand their situations...
and from the conversation; to me the operators handles the sitution quite professionaly. For me, I would most probably slam the phone down than resign having TMNet take the blardy bad repo...

Top Bottom