MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE CYBERJAYA 2010 - Round 5

:hmmmm: welcome bck dragking_ampunk. just bring yr vtec monster this sunday & dun 4get to put "dragking_ampunk" sticker. im very sure many other monsters look 4ward to game with u :flute:

open category not finish due too police ambush??some1 pls correct my statement.
and what happen to satria tebo from ams subang?the jockey make a show ker??:hmmmm::stupid:

really?...got police ambush?....i was ther until about 1230am, no police yet that time....mayb later kot?...lucky me....heheh...

how lar blh kena ambush?i tot sudah dpt kebenaran/permit/lesen/etc...?

aiyyaaa...can't kawtim with the policeman ma..i think want a money la...huhuhuhu

very fool jokey that W?X ???? satria tuned by AMS...tak pernah race at sepang ka..
if ur engine kong...don't taruk oil at track la...can kasi orang mati oooo...:mad:
if ur car can't race...duduk diam2 je la...so idiot la.:mad:

many car jokey complaint but the organizer still run the race...i see 2 or more car can't control it when they up the boost...this is very2 dangerous for the jokey..keep this issue seriously for the safety next race...

very frust for the Class turbo 2.0...more car very powerful espically for the vtec turbo!!!:bawling:

wait,wat happened?his engine KAPOW while racing or wat?if dat's d case,thn can't entirely blame him if oil was spilled on d track.even if der's oil on d track,w such an experienced organizer,i was hoping they wud know wat 2 do.so,nothg was done 2 lessen d effects of d oil on d track?gosh,dis is dangerous!

anyway,1na ask,wat happened 2 d GAME OF D CENTURY?i heard ampunk's car so so only laju dier?or trying 2 tekan so-so n pancing main luar?kekekekkeke.....................i was so tired after track day in SIC x dak kuasa dah nak pi Cyberjaya tgk drag race.results!!!

i think when the free run the engine have pblm...then the jokey know the oil kluar la from the engine..but he still jalan back and put the oil along the track,i saw a very shine oil on the track...like want spoil all the racer...aiyaaa...:mad:

Result i not know full...VTec open 1st-Dolphin Congo
2nd- Yellow CRX ah Shiong
3rd- Advantech dolphin
Turbo 2.0 --- cancel!!!:bawling:

aiyoorr..if oredy know sum more still jalan like dat...x gentel lar......org lain pun nak lumba gaks!cis!

i think when the free run the engine have pblm...then the jokey know the oil kluar la from the engine..but he still jalan back and put the oil along the track,i saw a very shine oil on the track...like want spoil all the racer...aiyaaa...:mad:

Result i not know full...VTec open 1st-Dolphin Congo
2nd- Yellow CRX ah Shiong
3rd- Advantech dolphin
Turbo 2.0 --- cancel!!!:bawling:

The full result for the Vtec open Category as follow"
1st - Crx Dragking Ampunk..huhuhuhuhu
2nd - Yellow Eg6 JFA / Konggo - Napi rider
3rd - Yellow Crx Nasir / Ahsiong - Iqa rider
4th - Yellow eg6 Avantech - ??
5th - silver eg9 Moktar / Konggo - Iqbal rider

hahahahaha...
agree with yellow result....he is d overall coverall champayon....

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

y la turbo open 2wd cancel?...wat happen acct?

other result? n/a 1.8?,, n/a open?

wehhh.. what happen to 2wd??? cancel?? how cancel???

dragking ampunk very laju lahhhh.... pranggggggggggggggggg

err...if dont mind me asking....which one dragking ampang car actually?....

if CRX i think its the white rex with green TE...only 3 crx that day...Yellow JDD ah siong,black & slow BFR avantech and that white CRX..

but whose EF yang tak sempat cat tu? boleh tahan..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom