Musc drag challenge cyberjaya 2010 - final

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
wat i can comment here is i hate to entertain those so called 'keyboard gladiators'.. u guys are killing local drag scene.. anyway i more prefer & welcome instant comments at scene.. we may look very close to sum teams but we never compromise on results or wat so ever neither acting bias to certain teams.

as for next 2011 race season, we will emphasize these:-
1) once yellow amber starts running no 'cut' is accepted
2) control tower (where software runs & timing slips are printed) is restricted to only marshals

welcome 2011!

==> http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/drag-racing/363818-musc-drag-challenge-cyberjaya-2011-a.html

Last edited:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
very well said,ahkau....in any event whr der's any form of competition,naturally der will b d proper channel 2 protest should der b any dispute....so 2 all competitors/team managers/etc...use d proper channel......dat's d right way 2 go n also 2 move 4ward....

neo CPS

Sep 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
wat i can comment here is i hate to entertain those so called 'keyboard gladiators'.. u guys are killing local drag scene.. anyway i more prefer & welcome instant comments at scene.. we may look very close to sum teams but we never compromise on results or wat so ever neither acting bias to certain teams.

2) control tower (where software runs & timing slips are printed) is restricted to only marshals

welcome 2011!

==> http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/drag-racing/363818-musc-drag-challenge-cyberjaya-2011-a.html

hai Mr Ahkau.. could you pls upload result n picture for final round..? TQ:adore:

matjun

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
moon
www.hondaownwersclub.cjb.net
Thank mr ahkau for provide us the race vanue.
Im happy to race with ur crew since zaman bendera lagi.

it the best way to restrict those area for others accept
your crew members...
I hope mr ahkau will extanted restrict area to start grid too.
too many ppl inside the area ... My opinion mr ahkau should
give away some tags only for driver and 2 machenic to passed
inside starting grid area...
Sometime susah mau burn out... Takut langgar peminat drag tegar.
And also lock the barrier only for musc crew ,dragger and machanic.
May mr ahkau put some BOUNCER the guard that area.

Peace no war...

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
yeah true....it's better than nothing....luckily this year can still race there....mayb soon cannot already, cause that apartment near the location has started to have tenants....and they have started to complain to polis about the noise....so enjoy it while it lasted....

hey matjun....your car ready ker?....

matjun

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
moon
www.hondaownwersclub.cjb.net
LOL...
Haha mr udeng... where is the place we want to drag.
If the that place cannot use anymore... Dem!

Udeng... Brian crower already post to me the thing... May now OTW
at Pasific sea. Hahaha. How about your?

blackTshirt

Dec 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

welcome 2011!
Good to hear that your part is implementing new rulings and hope that 2011 have a fair and nice game to enjoy.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I have recently installed an LCP and adjustable cam sprockets onto my 4G93 DOHC NA. Please correct me if I am mistaken but from my understanding, the cam sprockets will require to be dyno tuned. Please recommend a workshop where I can send it for tuning. I live in Connaught Cheras. Would be preferable if the workshop is nearby.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience