Most Beautiful Evo

DarkFibre

Known Member
Guys...

one of my frens will be going to Japan soon. he's a bit newbie on the car...he got his eyes on the evo....told him the beautiful of all evo is the Evo 6 TME...as i believe is the "raw"est of all evo...

anybody have opinions on this?

aiya.....any evo is beautiful ....u asking a question which is very subjective to every individual....some ppl may not even think a evo is beautiful la......

wt is your point ? beautiful evo ? or powerful evo ? given the prettiest n most powerful evo, if still duno how to drive the car, it is still futile la.....

my personal answer to your kind of question, EVO X !!! hehehehehe

Red Evo 9 with C-west bumper, Varis cf bonet, MR front and rear lights, hedgehog, HKS Kansai cf wing, White 18" Enkai Tacmac rims, AP racing caliper, enless rotors, 80% tinted, Tomei Rebuild engine, HKS 3037gt full turbo kit, Ohlins Rally Absorber/springs, Full HKS kansai piping system, and a DAMM GOOD SEXY LOOKING CHICK DRIVING IT!!!!!!!!!
THAT"S WHAT I CALL A BEAUTIFUL EVOLUTION!!!!!!
:shades_smile:

The versions of evolutions are to different type of taste!!! Any evolution is beautiful as ddgrey has said!!!
TME 6.5 is a good choice!!!! two thumbs up!!!

true what dd said very subjective..... to each its own. I first started to take notice of evos were the TMEs.

If you ask me all Evo's got their own style.. Evo 5,6 & 6.5 looks raw bcoz of the wide body kit.. Evo 7 onwards are more refine..

Eventhough I own a TME but I love all them h.. My all time fav is still the 8MR & 9.

subjective bros subjective......

personally i like the 2 fast 2 furious DAMD evo...chun colour hahahhahah

thank you for all the feedback...i've already passed the message to him, it seems that his delighted to hear about the TMEs...but somehow deep down inside, there's a slight of jealousy if he'll come back with the car..dam....

oh...since he is som into TME....tell him to fax a order to NORRIS DESIGN in UK....they have a car waiting for him 800 bhp ++ readily available.... :D

Actually of all Evo i like Evo 6 the most. The most garang n rally car look. After that the evos look very gentle especially the evo 7. But stil if i were to be given any Evo i would jus love them as well...

Btw there r ppl saying Evo has got ntg n damn faking ugly other than the word "FAST" "written" on it.

DDgreystar said:
oh...since he is som into TME....tell him to fax a order to NORRIS DESIGN in UK....they have a car waiting for him 800 bhp ++ readily available.... :D

hehe,
that is really fast for him la greystar, he is still young with the car, i fear that much of horsepower will be hazardous to him. but thanks for the input.

kher,
i'll agree with u on that, the evo 7 looks a bit diluted, furthermore, after the E6, no evos have won WRC afterwards. sigh....

flizzardo said:
lol ! hard to tell! for me all evo 1 until 9 are beautiful lol!

heh,
if that is the case, then all evo salesman will be grinning happily since u have no problem in choosing any evos....hehe...

wonder wonder

kher said:
1 of the reason i "hated" Evo 7 as well...:_:

Kher,
in addition to that, there's no driver to replace tommi makkinen, that saddens me the most. i believe he had test drove the e7 and found out it is no where near the later car, that's why he moved out i guess. they should be more like subaru's, training young potential drivers, subaru has never ran out of new drivers.

but this year has more spice, gronholm drive the focus, at least that's a threat for Sebastian loeb.

hope the new e9 will outperform, as mivec turbos are quite powerful in low and mid rpms.

Mitsu is pulling out from WRC for at least 3 years if not mistaken. Read that news somewhere few months ago.

Btw they're not using the Evo we're driving for rally anymore rite? They hav the Lancer WRC wic uses the 4G63T oni.

kher said:
Mitsu is pulling out from WRC for at least 3 years if not mistaken. Read that news somewhere few months ago.

Btw they're not using the Evo we're driving for rally anymore rite? They hav the Lancer WRC wic uses the 4G63T oni.

i guess so, since its not homologated like the previous times. really not sure where MMC is heading to in the future?

evo9 sighted

saw one evo9 nearby jln klang lama....not sure whether it's ori evo9 or not...can only guess by looking at its front bumper(the 2 small holes near the intercooler grill)...the car is quite cool with its varis cf hood, and white body paint. if any chance the owner is reading this....free bump for the nice ride...cool car dude....

Nows onward, alots of E7 to E9 on the road. But u see back E3...something different on it....Look cool of it.
Aiyah....Every version of Evo also nice lah.
Like my wife said. Evo's colour is bright and shine look like a cartoon car...
Haahaahaa...:_:
Free Bump to All the EVO owner.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom