Monster Garage

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Monster Garage

Thanks veilsideboyz for sending your GTO to our shop for some project... :biggrin:
Will arrange to do your celica soon. :biggrin:

Haha !! ok ! thankss !!
free bump for you ~!!:wavey:

Bump: Haha !! ok ! thankss !!
free bump for you ~!!:wavey:

hi i own a mitsubishi galant 97 version which is a hatchback version. just want to do a slight change to the rear and widen it with the evo6 wide body rear fender. do u have that? if u do how much will it cost? i also want to customize a side skirt for it. how much if i widen the car slightly for front fender and thicker side skirts?

Thank you. If its very expensive i've got to start saving... lol

bahador: Hi bro... for ready stock stuff we dont have... but we can custom according to your design.. You can bring your own photo and we can follow.

Hey bro i wana ask how much would it cost just to do a conversion of the front bumper ..here is the sample design i did with photoshop ahaha..very noob though.....my car is the bmw....i like bomex camaro face ahaha..damn agresive

Attachments

• llll.jpg
    llll.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 4073351821_f22a175323_o.jpg
    4073351821_f22a175323_o.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 341512.jpg
    341512.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 99
hi bro do u do custom carbon fiber products????...
or do u know any1 doing this ???
i want to custom make interior and back bonnet.please let me know..
thanks

So sorry bro... currently we only do fiberglass product. Not sure who is doing also. :proud:

Guys, GT Pro Shop is deffiantely the place to go if you wanna get a custom bodykit done. I sent in my Satria Neo a few days ago looking like a piece of sh!t haha, but GT Pro Shop fabricated a custom bodykit for me and i am lovin how it looks! :driver: .

If you have any doubts about getting your bodykit done here do feel free to ask me or vincent. Pictures will be posted soon! :proud:

Hi Starkiller... really glad that you like the outcome of your car :proud:. All my guys try as hard as we can to follow information u gave us about what u expect us to do to your ride. The car is already send for painting... picture will be up soon after complete. :proud:

Hey guys just uploading some Before and after shots.

Before
IMAG0014.000.jpg :bawling:
(Click for larger view)

After
04062010195.jpg :proud:
(Click for larger view)

:driver::congrats::driver:

Thanks go to GT Pro Shop crew :burnout:

Last edited:
GT Pro Shop's workmanship is amazing i give this shop a 10/10 rating! (Y) (Y)
if anybody out there has any customizing needs, i highly recommend GT Pro Shop.

They Turned this View attachment 302534

Into This Side View DOne.jpg
(Press for larger view)

Thanks for the amazing work guys, keep it up!:burnout::burnout:

Thank you bro for the support.. we are happy with the outcome of the car too. Although its abit looklike Evo10... but i personally thinks that its blend in nicely to this ride. :proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom