mods on Accord CF4

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
ayooo...rugi x turun TT lastnite...hot chicks meh???Kerteh drift???dlm plant mana tu???

Bump: wan...tomorrow u free x??can trn Dungun??we can meet at Dungun if u free la...

Bump: wan...tomorrow u free x??can trn Dungun??we can meet at Dungun if u free la...

Bump:
hi. i'm looking for cl1 accord grill , can anyone help? [email protected]

bro..u from Trg ker???buy new set la @ LHS...

Bump:

bro..u from Trg ker???buy new set la @ LHS...

uikssss,...

pm Cat77. He got few...

uikssss

Cat77 ada ? Sure onot...hehehee.....sloth maybe wanna try ?

I found a Mugen grille...in hk website...but dun have the bonnet lip....juz the grille.....with a badge.....hk$700 wooo.....

ni.... http://www.28car.com/par_dsp.php?h_id=50171&h_url_dsp_src=/par_lst.php&h_vw=1&h_f_ty=e4&h_f_mk=14

sato-san, i tot u already hv one,...???

sato-san, i tot u already hv one,...???

I do have 1......now i'm searching a grille for bro sloth ma......trying some hk site lor....and try to bring back if possible...

Recently ur pening head healed by sifus ar ? hehehe...no more pening ar...

ayooo...rugi x turun TT lastnite...hot chicks meh???Kerteh drift???dlm plant mana tu???

memang rugi bro hehehe.. even bro faizal&aja&alwhit miss the view coz balik awal.. kalu ali ada, mesti dah inzal tu kehkehkeh.. :thefinger:

Lekor drift team? tu tapak lama NIOSH training centre, near Petronas Gas Processing Plant A, ala kena masuk ikut jalan ke Optimal plant tu.. skrg dah jd drift training centre plak..

sori pyang, tomorrow busy skit.. bnyk keja ler.. dtg kemaman ler bro, jom lepak kat wuzair.. :biggrin:

I do have 1......now i'm searching a grille for bro sloth ma......trying some hk site lor....and try to bring back if possible...

pening? pening abt wat? hmmmm,... pening,...

Guys,
I'm looking for standard cf4 manifold, where to buy and price estimation. thanks

what's the story bout the awek with seluar koyak???? hehehe.. seems all the abang abang cf/cl here still very hamsap active.. hahaha.. greetings to all.. just got back from pam pam a gti turbo who tried to makan me on the mrr2:driver::biggrin:... hehehehe.. suddenly miss you all so much lah.. rindu rindu:wavey:

awek tu sebenarnya nak tunjuk part terkoyak tu kat aku.. :rofl:

ishhhhh tak baik tgk benda2 gitu baik pegang terus:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bump:
kakakaka

awek seluar bundle

kalau aku la anip, aku sanggup bukak seluar aku bagi dia pinjam

ishhh takleh bukak kat luar nanti org tgk tak bagus tue.kene bukak kat dalam bilik aje taw baru syiokkk hehehehehehe:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
aiittt... fairy-chan long time no see you around... so rindu ar333... so who ate smoke GTI turbo or SiR-T? do share?

ya lah.. me long time didnt online d.. hehehe.. gti turbo quite fast, but hehehehe.. i think you know d la :biggrin:

Bump:
fairy-chwaaaaannn!!!!

abang biennnnnn :wavey::biggrin:

abang fairy!abang fairy!abang fairy!abang fairy!.......:wavey:

abang bulet:wavey::biggrin:

Bump:
ishhhhh tak baik tgk benda2 gitu baik pegang terus:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bump:

ishhh takleh bukak kat luar nanti org tgk tak bagus tue.kene bukak kat dalam bilik aje taw baru syiokkk hehehehehehe:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

tak boleh.. we are educated ppl .. WE ASK 1st.. hahahaha..

ya lah.. me long time didnt online d.. hehehe.. gti turbo quite fast, but hehehehe.. i think you know d la :biggrin:

when will u challenge ferrari or GTR35 ? :P

hehehe.. i did cucuk a lambo gallardo on federal once, he was driving fast, but the fella didnt cilok kete, his car expensive kut..

ferrari and gtr i'll cucuk when nokia sponsors me to mod engine with turbo and stuff.. hehehe

abe fairy....rindu sama kamu...next TT mau jumpa sama kamu yaa...:thefinger:

hehehe... abang pyang, rindu you too.. i'll try to show up for tt.. tapi selalu lewat habis kerja :smokin:

i

Bump: Geng... hehehehe...question time.. hahaha..

hahahaha...

* this post is by no means to offend anyone or anybody regardless of age, gender or race.. my colleague told me this, some think its funny, some think its sick.. i think its sick but funny...

got something for you guys to ponder/imagine:

imagine this while reading,

one day you see a pretty chick sitting with a few other chicks at a roadside cafe having drinks... so you stop your beautiful car and get out looking good with your most macho face.. they look at your gorgeous car and you, and they smile.. the prettiest chick is looking at you and you stare back with your most soulful eyes, and you walk towards her.. as you draw close, she and her friends are smiling and giggling expecting you to introduce yourself.. once you arrive right in front of her, you give her a flashing smile, extending your hand for a handshake and says

you : hi, my name is XXXXXX

girl : hi, my name is XXXXXXXXXX

you : can i ask you something?

girl : errr.. ok..

you : u have such a pretty face.. can i melanchap while looking at you??

hahaha.. now imagine what happens next... hahahahaha:thefinger:

Bump: ahhhh... SICK... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... now never ever do this in real life... hahaha

Bump: ahhhh... SICK... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... now never ever do this in real life... hahaha

fairy,

why u being so impolite? so disappointed in u..
you should ask the chick to use her hand(s) on you la, instead of you doing it yourself (then your hands will be free to roam 'somewhere' else hehehehe)

Bump:

yeah.. that's the SPIRIT sato-san! keep looking for it..

spinning head need sifus ka? leng lui oso can what.. hehehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom