mods on Accord CF4

working night shift always just standby...the major xtvt done by day shift. almost 2 days layan Champion League..Arsenal lol.....at my place...if boring just hulur pancing la......ikan besaq2 n fresh....kerapu merah...gerepuh....merah belang....kakap merah n tenggiri.....

fobs... lemme explain... kitzmet's HID some ppl stole la.. ori got HID after operation by bengkel... HID gone.

so u r not kambing daun to kay el eh... no worries... your mugen, spoon, jun, rays engineering, toda parts are still safe... i bet ur car can go up to 283.5 km/h after this... so when are u going to do that land speed record attempt with the CF4?

fuyooo...abe fobs car become super duper monster la...me just put toyol from taiwan,china..
Jom breakfast..Nasi Dagang Ikan Tenggiri..
starting last night untill this morning swell about 5m.n strong wind 40 knot.dangerous 4 remote platform.

Last went to watch Antoo Fighter.

Layan jer la cerita bodoh tu...until tertidoq ler

working night shift..so masuk kandang beradu on day shift..:sleep:bye...:rofl:

Bump: working night shift..so masuk kandang beradu on day shift..:sleep:bye...:rofl:

working night shift..so masuk kandang beradu on day shift..:sleep:bye...:rofl:

Bump: working night shift..so masuk kandang beradu on day shift..:sleep:bye...:rofl:

dalam kandang, wont know siang or malam lerrrr

Bump:
fobs... of kos many parts... mugen... lactogen oso got

Bump: fobs... of kos many parts... mugen... lactogen oso got

lactogen? lactibitolis asid,... can kill bad germs and revive healthy germs,...

whats with the bumps??

grrrr

to prevent to marketplace mongers from bumping too much,...
to create hospitality amongst buyers and sellers
to reduce rempitos speeding in housing area
to induce better understanding and knowledge in true citizen watches and seiko watches oyster perpectual

:driver::stupid:

correct abe fobs.masuk kandang dont no siang malam coz lite off..hehehe

cant sleep la..platform goyang coz the strong wind 49knot...got info that swell 5m n strong wind until 30 Nov..turun smoking room la..:smokin:

fobs... of kos many parts... mugen... lactogen oso got

Bump: fobs... of kos many parts... mugen... lactogen oso got

correct abe fobs.masuk kandang dont no siang malam coz lite off..hehehe

cant sleep la..platform goyang coz the strong wind 49knot...got info that swell 5m n strong wind until 30 Nov..turun smoking room la..:smokin:

swell 5m is apa barang?

Me change my current wiper lembik..(or sort off) ..unbranded one cost me RM35.00.

Just now, checked for our CF4, sizes 16"/21", for Bosch the cost is around RM88.00 complete set.

Kedai sedara Faisal at PJ tuh.

OK ka that price?

Last edited:
Me change my current wiper lembik..(or sort off) ..unbranded one cost me RM35.00.

Just now, checked for our CF4, sizes 16"/21", for Bosch the cost is around RM88.00 complete set.

OK ka that price?

Silicon ? Not the implant one la...hahahaa.... last time i changed.....taiwan brand....cost me RM80+ until now....almost err.....3 years....

OK ka that price?

can just stick with 18" 20" front, 18" rear (actual 16")

Silicon ? Not the implant one la...hahahaa.... last time i changed.....taiwan brand....cost me RM80+ until now....almost err.....3 years....

yup,... i got USA silicon wipers with guarantee lifetime,... except besi karat, hv to buy urself
local company SWV
they can send to ur doorstep

not expensive,... rm30 to 40 a pc,...
but last u lifetime, gerenti! unless kompeni bankrap,...

google "sanwon" u get the contacts,.. call,... u get the wipers, pay,... u get the satisfaction.
mine also abt 2yrs,... still like new,... juz need cleaning with cloth, if too dirty.

can just stick with 18" 20" front, 18" rear (actual 16")

yup,... i got USA silicon wipers with guarantee lifetime,... except besi karat, hv to buy urself
local company SWV
they can send to ur doorstep

not expensive,... rm30 to 40 a pc,...
but last u lifetime, gerenti! unless kompeni bankrap,...

google "sanwon" u get the contacts,.. call,... u get the wipers, pay,... u get the satisfaction.
mine also abt 2yrs,... still like new,... juz need cleaning with cloth, if too dirty.

Mine is still ok....but ar...last time my windscreen got those pigeon's droppings la....then i was too lazy to wash it.....few days later...raining...i use the wiper.....the droppings became too hard...once the wiper wipe ar.....a tiny bit of the silicon got bitten....now whenever i wipe the screen ar...it leaves some grooves there.....

BTW, ada sapa2 kat JB esok or sunday?.

Need to go down south. So malas to drive..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

BTW, ada sapa2 kat JB esok or sunday?.

Need to go down south. So malas to drive..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

pi sunday ler,..
saturday bien in KL,... organising chairman for megatron gathering

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom