mods on Accord CF4

salam bro pyang, kawe duk kat bukit mentok, opis kt taman chukai tu hehehe..

bro duk mane? bro keje kat petronas penapisan/carigali tu ke? last time ade nampak cf4 kacuk kat situ.. kt ketengah jaya tu ade sebijik.. me always turun paka, coz ada bro in law duk kt situ, also slalu gak turun mesra mall hehe.. camana nk kontek bro eh, bleh jgak jumpe otai2 CF4/CLa nih..:adore: bro turun kemaman contek kawe 0139434055..

hahaha, akhirnya aku jumpa geng kat kemaman, amin...:proud:

As title said.... "mods on accord CF4 : WARNING: POST IN ENGLISH ONLY." Hehheee....sorry bro....juz to remind la....sorry also coz my malay really....mostly given back to my teachers...hehehee.... can't understand !

As title said.... "mods on accord CF4 : WARNING: POST IN ENGLISH ONLY." Hehheee....sorry bro....juz to remind la....sorry also coz my malay really....mostly given back to my teachers...hehehee.... can't understand !
LOL Sato, what you give you get back?

sato gave back his malay to get back his mandarin and engrish la har har har... and also his teacher's pretty daughter :P

wan iswandy... true oso la... u can use r0j@k engrish nebermind but no pure malay postings... it happened a few times oredy in this thread... posts suddenly deleted by admin hence the "WARNING" word in the title... obviously the ori title was mods on accord CF4 :)

cheeeeerrrrrssss

Well....during school time...aiya...u know la....left ear in ...right ear out one....hehehhe.....straight flow !

Teacher's daughter ? Never seen b4 wooo....hahaha....

Yup...rojak bit also i can understand at least abit la..hahaha... really terrible.....maybe have to go back secondary school...hehehee

IMG290.jpg

See what they did to my car today !~ :banghead:

Last edited:
Well....during school time...aiya...u know la....left ear in ...right ear out one....hehehhe.....straight flow !

Teacher's daughter ? Never seen b4 wooo....hahaha....

Yup...rojak bit also i can understand at least abit la..hahaha... really terrible.....maybe have to go back secondary school...hehehee

IMG290.jpg

See what they did to my car today !~ :banghead:

wow:idea:nice design there bro..huhuhu mine got design like that also sometimes..the artist is the burung pipit rumah...huhuhu:rofl:

salam bro pyang, kawe duk kat bukit mentok, opis kt taman chukai tu hehehe..

bro duk mane? bro keje kat petronas penapisan/carigali tu ke? last time ade nampak cf4 kacuk kat situ.. kt ketengah jaya tu ade sebijik.. me always turun paka, coz ada bro in law duk kt situ, also slalu gak turun mesra mall hehe.. camana nk kontek bro eh, bleh jgak jumpe otai2 CF4/CLa nih..:adore: bro turun kemaman contek kawe 0139434055..

hahaha, akhirnya aku jumpa geng kat kemaman, amin...:proud:

i'm carigali staff..just opis at KOP..my home at bandaraya kay tee ( batu buruk village ).same kizmet punya tempat.u saw cf4 kacuk with 5 lugs??white kaler at kerteh??i think abe sloth punya..i put my car @ secret place when to offshore.sometime take taxi from home to airport.hehehe...can..can..we TT at Mesra Mall Kerteh..i will call u back n confirm with abe sloth when i'm going back..
which ur opis??company??

Err.....what parts pyang8018 sourced ? Wanna imitate la...hehehhe....

Today went to bank.....exchange rate hk$ 0.47846...duh......so high ar.......

Bank rates are like that one. Soo high. Try money changer, a bit murah. No need to fill-in BNM Borang P also, in case tukaq banyak2

Bump:
Hey guys.....i juz wanna ask ar....

When rainy days...sometimes u open up the umbrella to go out of car la...when come back.....the umbrella is so wet but u still have to put it on the car's carpet right ?

So the next day ar.....bau busuk la......what to do ?

buy new payung and new carpet lah!

Bump: one those days dulu2 around august, me noticed a white CF4 somewhere around Kemaman town.

Don't really noticed the reg. no since I was driving my blue car that time.

Sapa2 punya ke kat sini?

Bump: one those days dulu2 around august, me noticed a white CF4 somewhere around Kemaman town.

Don't really noticed the reg. no since I was driving my blue car that time.

Sapa2 punya ke kat sini?

in this thread... posts suddenly deleted by admin hence the "WARNING" word in the title... obviously the ori title was mods on accord CF4 :)
cheeeeerrrrrssss
and u r the president who makes us lekat with this thread

demo oghe ganu dekat belake ye....me sometimes kelik kelate will lalu kerteh also.....just suka2 rempit at LPT hehehe...told my wife that gua musang road jam, better drive through terengganu huhu....

question to ganu geng...i saw 1 cf4 blue color at kemaman before. know whos car?

abe faisal, me probably can go to cyberjaya kot this saturday. wanna go together geder?

I jemur the alas kaki.

usually, if wet umbrella, i will hayun kaw kaw to drain as much water as possible

pyang, mung pakai meter hok kuning wagon ke

roger... CH9 yellow meter cluster.already use CF4 meter,CL1 meter n latest CH9 meter..CH9 meter still got low mileage about 82XXX.:biggrin:.want to ask u bro n otai2.....CL1 n CH9 don't have any connection for VSA??why not same like CF4 meter??my VSA still working after my mechanic do some modified for this connection..can give alarm warning if VSA triggered...

anyone here...who already change to CL1 meter with the standard engine CF4??

Bump:

demo oghe ganu dekat belake ye....me sometimes kelik kelate will lalu kerteh also.....just suka2 rempit at LPT hehehe...told my wife that gua musang road jam, better drive through terengganu huhu....

question to ganu geng...i saw 1 cf4 blue color at kemaman before. know whos car?

abe faisal, me probably can go to cyberjaya kot this saturday. wanna go together geder?

i wanted to joint too!!!!!!!never reach there yet..Putrajaya also 2 time been there ...TT with abe Dollah...

cf4 blue color with sunroff ker???if right, the owner stay at Marang..this car 1.8cc..but very nice body.

if u back to kg, singgah-singgah la Batu Buruk Beach..don't hesitate to call me if i'm available ( off duty )..can TT at pantai.....

Bump:
wow:idea:nice design there bro..huhuhu mine got design like that also sometimes..the artist is the burung pipit rumah...huhuhu:rofl:

abe Sato...ur car still ok lol...just need to wash n clean up..my car always affected by the rotten leaves ( bintik-bintik merah )which blur up my paint when i park at opis garage..frequent need to polish when i'm going back home.

Bump:
Hey guys.....i juz wanna ask ar....

When rainy days...sometimes u open up the umbrella to go out of car la...when come back.....the umbrella is so wet but u still have to put it on the car's carpet right ?

So the next day ar.....bau busuk la......what to do ?

change to europah carpet lol....or u lapik red color rubber carpet onto original one...

sato gave back his malay to get back his mandarin and engrish la har har har... and also his teacher's pretty daughter :P

wan iswandy... true oso la... u can use r0j@k engrish nebermind but no pure malay postings... it happened a few times oredy in this thread... posts suddenly deleted by admin hence the "WARNING" word in the title... obviously the ori title was mods on accord CF4 :)

cheeeeerrrrrssss

as the TS, u can change the title mahhhh,...
hehehe! kidding,...

after a while, if we google kot,... we link to this thread.

eh,... CH9 meter cluster got no VSA lite?
actually, the VSA lite dun blink and give warning,... at normal operation, it only lite up, if VSA triggered many many times (meaning the exclamation mark lite [!] blinkkkkk blinkkkk)

if VSA lite lite up,... means VSA already activated/deactivated, u wont be able to drive ur car normally anymore, coz the fuel/gear has been cut off,...

VSA also hinders dyno,... coz u wont be able to pedal accelerate since the sensor senses that ur rear wheels are not turning, thus TCS alert, VSA will be on duty.

cheeeeerrrrrssss

oppsss. sorry sorry, maybe just because i'm too excited coz found a member in same area.. also feel weird la talking in english with 'orang sekampung', right bro pyang? kihkih..thanks for remind me bros.. :biggrin:

LOL Sato, what you give you get back?

sounds like Scorpion song title,
http://www.metrolyrics.com/what-you-give-you-get-back-lyrics-the-scorpions.html

just kidding bro hehehe..

i'm carigali staff..just opis at KOP..my home at bandaraya kay tee ( batu buruk village ).same kizmet punya tempat.u saw cf4 kacuk with 5 lugs??white kaler at kerteh??i think abe sloth punya..i put my car @ secret place when to offshore.sometime take taxi from home to airport.hehehe...can..can..we TT at Mesra Mall Kerteh..i will call u back n confirm with abe sloth when i'm going back..
which ur opis??company??

hehe bro, so you always going offshore ke? dunno whose car, but also saw a grey CF4 at kerteh.. also saw a white Euro R, carbon bonnet with plate number WPU xxxx, my pren said his owner is Idris, never meet him.. im in same field with bro ali, doing NDT inspection.. who's abe sloth, sounds like an otai due to bro faisal post.. ok bro pyang, give me a call when you around kerteh/kemaman k, can potpet alot hehehe.. piss bro.. :biggrin:

I think the white Cf4/CL1 last time I saw in Kemaman with reg WPU something, if me no mistake.
Same with what wan mentioned.

alooo guys....pyang..where u at?im still at jb..this monday head back to tganu...fulus dah kurang aa bro..last week with bien looking for parts for my babe..lucky i found it in jb...maybe next month looking for something else..

oh, abe sloth driving CF4K oso?

i oso want to ask if he want to sell

i waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnttttttttttt.

Not all CH9 and CL1 came with VSA, mind you.

My friends' CF4 SiR had VSA, the other car didnt have VSA, both SiR spec. Not sure about the SiR-T that bro Bongek drives. He NEVER whacks his car for some reason.

Fobs, your snow white got VTEC System Activation or not??

alooo guys....pyang..where u at?im still at jb..this monday head back to tganu...fulus dah kurang aa bro..last week with bien looking for parts for my babe..lucky i found it in jb...maybe next month looking for something else..
woih, kete rmung dok parking under the tree, then the birdies yak yak...

how the handling? looks better with the new arms and knuckles, atleast the right-side wheel doesnt stick out too much, heck, it looks like stock.

have you done alignment?

Last edited by a moderator:
tomorrow im goin to spore for recertification...stay 3 days there..hopefully everything will be smooth..

aloo bro...the car is gud..but still not do the alignment yet..will do that after gets back from spore..the handling gettin better but still hv some noise when braking..

tomorrow im goin to spore for recertification...stay 3 days there..hopefully everything will be smooth..

bro ali is really otai la in inspection field, how many time recert oredi bro.. bro, have u try mockup at MMHE for gemusuk kakap project? i heard the salary rate quite high..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom