MMU Autoshow

drMpower

May 1, 2006
MMU Bukit Beruang campus la guys...no way the Cyberjaya campus is organising AutoShow in Melaka..

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Last time MMU Cyber had an autoshow of its own. Should have an autocross there though...nice carpark next to the incubator.

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Lanevo,
Are u going back this weekend , so we can go the MMU autoshow together other malacca mloc ???

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
re

azizi.aziz said:
Lanevo,
Are u going back this weekend , so we can go the MMU autoshow together other malacca mloc ???
alamak bro, should hv call me on saturday la, could hv bring the JB member there..........

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Lanevo, no prob... maybe we can find another time. Furthermore i never met member from jb yet. only u and shah boy that i knew.Thanks buddy.Keep in touch.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was a long time a coming but the slow and tantalizing striptease of the new BMW M5 is finally over as the boys from Bavaria have let loose a flurry of official photos with some juicy details to go along with it as well.
<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience