msafiedin

Known Member
just wondering
right now im working oversea
but in few years time
im goin back to msia
so keeping some side money
to buy evo cash

how much is the evo9 or evo9mr in msia now?
i mean new one...

and if in say 2 yrs time evo x come out
how much usually evo price start?

and interior wise
does the brand new evo come with recaro seat bucket type etc?
and how about cd player etc.

because here in middle east they come with wira-seat like
and all left hand drive ( dont ask me to buy here!)

p/s or is it better maybe to buy second hand with everything mod like meter added,turbin change, etc.
coz i heard evo a bit tahan lasak...but buying evo 8 n above la
regards

ayo u people this simple q also cannot give any feedback meh?
u guys dont know or what?

evo 9 in malaysia around Rm250K++, get from EON mitsubishi RM270K++.

malaysia don't have evo 9 MR.

evo X price, go and ask malaysia kastam how much they wanna charge u. guide line should around Rm280K.

malaysia evo very high class one, all got the recaro semi-bucket seat except the evo7 GTA got different package with normal seat or recaro sport seat. (depend on importer what spec they bring in)

happy?....simple question, simple answer for u. so now u can see we know or not. cheers...

After two years u come back i will be happy to answer ur question.............ha haaaaaa

Yeah, lanevo6 is right!!! When u come back in few yrs time, then u onli ask us la... Cos de price n things might b all different liao... Pointless for us to answer now if u r to b back to Msia in few yrs time as u urself stated!!!

:_:

Get prepare 300k for de car n another 200k for modding wil do!!! But all in CASH!!! Sure tahan lazak!!! LoLzzzzzzzzz....

msafiedin said:
ayo u people this simple q also cannot give any feedback meh?
u guys dont know or what?

msafiedin,

While I wanted to welcome you to hang around and share opinions in the forum, your quotes seems to suggest we 'owe you big time' of explanation.

Until you learn to respect others and control your emotions as well as patience when looking for answers, I believe not many will want to share with you until it is otherwise.

Here, we are all mature and part of a happy ZTH community. Sarcatisc remark especialy when one is looking for advice or help is definately going to be ignored.

Thank you.

P.S: Those who uses search, finds their knowledge !

Not everyone has time to check everyday. You'll need to give it a couple days for an answer. Why? Evo veli expensive to own in M'sia. Ppl need to work hard making money and not waste time surfing forum 24/7....lol

Since you mentioned that the middle east Evos come with std wira seats they might be selling RS versions there. Another way to find out is to see if there's aircond, power windows and alloy rims. RS also usually comes in Scotia White and with mechanical LSD (not sure abt newer Evos though).

haha
sorry la all
saja kasi ini topic panas sikit
then only someone will step up and answer
no bad intention what so ever

im not 24h surfing internet lor
altho thats my fav hobby hehe
rite now im still under off day lol
working in some rig la

so just want to have the idea of how much to save
prepare my own budget...

maybe here they're selling RS
coz i dont see any cd player also
haya looks damn cikai also

if like 300k enuff
dont u think its worth more to buy second hand skyline gtr34 already?

Ben,

i like your reply the best... wanted to do so too, but then again, i am a 'foreigner', so better not kwai l4n.... :)

msafiedin said:
if like 300k enuff
dont u think its worth more to buy second hand skyline gtr34 already?

then if RM300k for a R34, I'd rather fork out a little more and buy a used E46 M3... and the comparison goes on and on and on....

aya ok la
m3 what for la
japanese better i think
and its a japanese forum some more

but then for 300k u can get a new evo

where as u can only get 2nd hand r34 gtr with 300k

brand new and 2nd have alot of difference bro

Evo 9 2005 car n GTR34 2000 car (somore 2nd hand)... So pricing wise is almost de same... But bear this in mind... If u dun hv deep pocket, dun even dream of owning a GTR34!!! Cos to mod it, easily Rm100k-200k no joke!

To own n 'play' along with Evos is not an easy thing! Provided u decide to stay 'stock', then no problem la... If u wanna go for outlook as well as de power, u need to spend lots too... And yes, v r all talking abt CASH!!!

Make sure u make enough $$$ b4 u come back for it!!!

Ben/Andy,

Thanks for the hospitality... Dude, where got taikor... dare not even say I am the second ler.... foreigner from penang... lol... will be down sometime next month, Soundstream, together gether go down wan boh?

Going holiday next week.

Yo NotiG,

Sound cool man. I will try to arrange as i'm planing to go aso as em getting a alternator from a chop shop la. Coz my batt over charging...ranging from 13v-15.9v...luckly is overcharge not undercharge. Check everything not the batt problem. So the root caused might be the alternator.

:regular_smile:

Soundstream said:
Yo NotiG,

Sound cool man. I will try to arrange as i'm planing to go aso as em getting a alternator from a chop shop la. Coz my batt over charging...ranging from 13v-15.9v...luckly is overcharge not undercharge. Check everything not the batt problem. So the root caused might be the alternator.

:regular_smile:
Get it change bro, or u'll end up frying the coil like me............he heeee

alternator

yo,

haha. yeah got a qouted from the chop shop selling at 400 bucks without warranty.as i told him to ship over to pg and he said if fix by my own no warranty. but he told me he will take e8 instead e7 as e8 more latest.

:confused_smile:

Top Bottom