Mivec Club

Sifus,

Hopefully if u guyz have some time, pls do drop by a new forum catering to Lancer GT (NA) enthusiasts and maybe give an opinion or two on modding. Click -------------->Lancer Nation - Lancer Nation

:driver::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Dear Sifus,

New forum in town catering to Lancer GT (NA) owners or potential owners. Maybe u guyz could drop by and share some positive guide to modding the MIVEC cars. Click --->Lancer Nation - Lancer Nation

:slug:
A good Evening to all MIVEC brother here..(i hope you are still active...)

before i start, here is a bit of introductions...

MY NAME IS KYLE CHEN KIEN YUEN!~... I am from TOYOTA's Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-, under links of http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/toyota/86640-corolla-seg-kl-west-till-east-sides-club.html,

I am seriously in requires HELPS from ALL ALIAS party i can find. I know i am acting in a way as i am breaching into a MITSUBISHI thread and looking for a troubles. But i am not, i hope that i can get some back-ups support from you guys here. As i only look towards MOST active CLUB and threads happening in Zth and other forums...

I am not asking everyone here to GOES AGAINST THE LAW & ORDER of our government. BUT I am planning to make a S.O.S CAMPAIGN of AWARENESS against NAP rules. I know this SOUNDS crazy, BUT here in Malaysia, there are rules stated that if we GATHER for a purpose of PEACE and in GOOD ways. In meaning of such words didn't existed.. We aren't going against the LAWS etc: "Boikot, TUMBANGkan, musnahkan, tukarkan!" and more of these foul words...

Tonite, i will be helding a meeting with my side of SEG AND STARLET buddies. We aren't a club actually, but it was just a friendship event i have been make out for all Toyotarian under 4age and 4afte series to gather together...

MY big plans is to make a large CAMPAIGN with all car modder kakis, as normal we are rival in streets... BUT I AM LOOKING FOR 4TH WEEKS OF NOVEMBER, WE ALL WILL BE AMONG 1HEART, 1WILL AND 1GOAL.

I hope that there is some clubs here or contacts i can talk to. I have only 3 weeks to review and organize this F.O.C awareness run. Hopes to get in contacts with all of you guys. I will returns for some answer in a few hours times...

Thanks in advance!~
- Sbirdz

Hehe no need la bro, NAP disband already.. :wavey:

Last edited:
hi all sifu wats da difference between 49g2 blacktop n silver top mivec for satria?
i'm kinda confused....is blacktop with 10k rpm while silver top only hav 9k rpm?

hi all sifu wats da difference between 49g2 blacktop n silver top mivec for satria?
i'm kinda confused....is blacktop with 10k rpm while silver top only hav 9k rpm?

Hey in my pass experience, black top is RS version which have lsd gb... Silver top is the normal version... The big different is the gb lsd or non lsd...

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Sebastien,,, as for 9krpm or 10krpm does not matter on the top!!!

standard u can rev max at 8800rpm if anything more then that is rechips ecu... i use to seat a mivec can rev till 9500rpm that felor blown his engine at 4th gear 9000krpm at 235km

Hi all , would like to ask , mivec 1.8 , 169 bhp dyno after emanage settings ,
couldnt feel the mivec engage sound or sudden power . is there any way to get best power out of it while still can hear the mivec engage sound ? The power is good but dosent feel driving a mivec anymore . but seems like vtec can go high on bhp and still can feel the engage sound loud n clear .

Hi all , would like to ask , mivec 1.8 , 169 bhp dyno after emanage settings ,
couldnt feel the mivec engage sound or sudden power . is there any way to get best power out of it while still can hear the mivec engage sound ? The power is good but dosent feel driving a mivec anymore . but seems like vtec can go high on bhp and still can feel the engage sound loud n clear .
169bhp was on wheel or on flywheel ?
what type of air filter u used ? open port or drop in type ???

hi, i m new here
hv u try reffer to ur dyno chart?? is it u ad advance the timing of high profile cam?? my car same spec v u and u feel the sudden power coz of the output of low cam is ad drop at 5000rpm thn the high profile cam will engaged,if the timing of high profile cam engaged early(normally set at 4300-4800rpm),b4 the output of low cam the high profile cam engaged,so the sudden power will weak then normal but power still feeling good.
my car tune v emanage blue v oem filter and extractor only get on wheel output 156hp,if u got 169hp actually is ad better thn my car...^^

Hi im using open port air filter . Mivec now engage at 4800 rpm . used to be 5400 rpm before emanage . low rpm now better power than before emanage . overall more 15 bhp , but had to sacrifice the engage sound ....

R u sure mivec did engage? the powerband show improvement on 4800rpm? the first time i tuned my emanage mivec din engage as i set very lean for better mileage, afr around 14+/- after that my mech rectify the problem, then re-tune and add fuel regulator, and the sound came back, with power also... ; )

I tired not to full throttle , then i feel the mivec engage sound . but now as loud and obvious as previous 5400 engage . ( before emanage ) . anyway , im using straight flow exhaust now . plan to change to more silent exhaust as the current exhaust is too loud for me .
If i change to tanabe s flow , will it drop my power alot ? FC wise ? and will the mivec engage sound gone at all ?

Im using sflow and try to change to straight flow for better power but scared of the noise:biggrin: the sound will remain even using s-flow, dun worry :biggrin:

Hi , would like to share Mivec Fuel consumption .....
To compare is my ride very thirsty or is that normal ??

Mivec 1.8 = Full Tank RM80 Ron 97 = 300km ( city driving ) 350km ( highway )

Hi all sifu's? Who is Malaysia's MIVEC King? Fastest Mivec???

juz asking out of curiousity :P

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom