Mini Breakfast Drive - 10 February 2007

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Here's some coverage on Fraser's Hill Day Trip :

Credit: Thanks to Vspec (EJ) for organizing this trip.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Great pics and I had a great time!!!!

Thanks guys and gals for the great time and excellent company. Lots of fun and lots of laughter too. :tongwink:

I posted some pics in my blog as well ~ http://er34.blogspot.com/

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
it was a great drive... hope more to come soon hehehe...

corrupt

May 29, 2005
KL
hulloo!!!:hello: this is my 1st time posting msg in skyline club forum.... hehe btw my favorite food is "steam siu keong" :X-: :X-: so u guys shud know hu am i....:rock: :rock: hahaha..... anyway its a nice trip!! so keep updated for the nex drive!! :driver: :driver: haha...

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
eh..sorry la bro, being that I saw on Friday where u said u had some issues with vibrations, I assumed that u wont be able to make it. Dont worry next trip confirm I'll call you..EJ when's the next one???

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Skagee, still haven't decide on the dates coz some of us will be overseas at some point in time in Feb/Mar.

Will update.... :P

Last edited:

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
yup seem like everyone is waiting for second trip.... hahah but i smell sepang track is not far away from our calender.... when? check V-spec mileage run, see if it is reaching 60k or not.... hahaha

while waiting for that, i shall start preparing my car...

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
waaaa

looks like alota fun.. wish i could have joined u guys...:sad_smile:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
hehe

so russ, when is the return of bayside blues? heck i dont wanna be the only blue car at the gath

Last edited:

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Dr. D, return of the bayside blues? Soon, soon, I promise, maybe another 2 months! Sigh... going offshore soon, still no car.. Luckily going offshore.. if not maybe more depressed! TOmOrrows darlie toothpaste, eat ching chong fan, smile at drain, cut nose hair... am I going nuts? Maybe yesterday{}_+20% error serious malfunction
I miss my beast!! :(
In the mean time, Dr. Sam, keep the blue liners alive, help is on the way.. may the force be with blue..

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Dr. D, return of the bayside blues? Soon, soon, I promise, maybe another 2 months! Sigh... going offshore soon, still no car.. Luckily going offshore.. if not maybe more depressed! TOmOrrows darlie toothpaste, eat ching chong fan, smile at drain, cut nose hair... am I going nuts? Maybe yesterday{}_+20% error serious malfunction
I miss my beast!! :(
In the mean time, Dr. Sam, keep the blue liners alive, help is on the way.. may the force be with blue..
All the waiting will be worth it...the 2.8 gonna be so sweet once it is up and running :rock:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys

Allot of you knows I am a hardcore TiTAN fan - so please let me state clear that the following post is of my own will and not instructed by TiTAN.

This post is meant to help TiTAN users - based on the experience of a TiTAN user (me)

Now - the main issue I want to share / talk about is the 2 times complete free tuning. It is still valid, but this is how one should do to make the most out of it.

Why? because some people does not seem to be 1000% satisfied after numerous tuning...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience