Microtech

nak pasang microtech bukannya nak bukak game, tpi untuk unleashkan semua kuda dalam enjin...
btw, do you have a 2ndhand set? im running low of budget, if i install microtech, will there be a buyer for my e-manage?

Bump: nak pasang microtech bukannya nak bukak game, tpi untuk unleashkan semua kuda dalam enjin...
btw, do you have a 2ndhand set? im running low of budget, if i install microtech, will there be a buyer for my e-manage?

microtech wins again at UPM drag turbo and vtec category...
no2....

amir connn zth member...

Bump: microtech wins again at UPM drag turbo and vtec category...
no2....

amir connn zth member...

Last edited:
microtech wins again at UPM drag turbo and vtec category...
no2....

amir connn zth member...

Bump: microtech wins again at UPM drag turbo and vtec category...
no2....

amir connn zth member...

Congrats Amer Conn 1st runner up at UPM drag & :adore: to Uncle JO tuned powerful car with microtech.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

congrat bro....:driver:
thanks bro..:biggrin:

amer ken!!!!.......:rofl:

Bump: amer ken!!!!.......:rofl:
weyy kenji..where's your monster k-car? 2009 already nih..

Congrats Amer Conn 1st runner up at UPM drag & :adore: to Uncle JO tuned powerful car with microtech.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
bro maskulin thanks..:biggrin: abg gobek punya tx3 pun laju jugak..:adore:

bila UIA punya GAME bro?berapa yuran nak masuk:biggrin::driver:

Bump: tahniah bro amir con:biggrin:

Bump: tahniah bro amir con:biggrin:
thanks bro zurinazwan..uia? maybe this 22 sunday

Aloo Bro...want ask something....untuk Putra 4g93, microtech sesuai x?Untuk drag dan AutoCross/GRA..........tuning dia kena tukar x?Last sekali berpa untuk install dan dyno...semua sekalila....TQ Bro.........:driver::wavey::listen:

We have a LT10s plug and play ready for evo1,2,3 and 4G93 engine.RM4000 tuning on the dyno.

Bump: We have LT10s just plug and play ready for Evo 1,2,3 and 4G93.RM4000 with tuning on the dyno

Bump: We have LT10s just plug and play ready for Evo 1,2,3 and 4G93.RM4000 with tuning on the dyno

We have a LT10s plug and play ready for evo1,2,3 and 4G93 engine.RM4000 tuning on the dyno.

Okay bro....i find the money fisrt :smokin:......... he3......

bro Vteckiller...i have one unit microtech lt10.the microtech is use for 4g93 engine like Satria GTI engine.the engine is use the crank pully sensor and cam sensor to take ign input.
The problem is my 4g63 engine is use the crank sensor like VR4.so,wat can i do?i hope u can help me....tq:wavey:

Bump: Bro Vteckiller...i have one unit microtech lt10.the microtech is use for 4g93 engine like Satria GTI engine.the engine is use the crank pully sensor and cam sensor to take ign input.
The problem is my 4g63 engine is use the crank sensor like VR4.so,wat can i do?i hope u can help me....tq:wavey:

No need to worrie..just follow the diagram.All same.Evo1-8 running with same programe.But not single coil distributor.

Bump: No need to worrie..just follow the diagram.All same.Evo1-8 running with same programe.But not single coil distributor.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom