Microtech

hi vteckiller,

i came across millenium's ad in hypertune magz, says there microtech handheld cost rm750 & comes with tuning. Is it dyno or road tune? I'm using MT8 on SR20DET

hi vteckiller,

i came across millenium's ad in hypertune magz, says there microtech handheld cost rm750 & comes with tuning. Is it dyno or road tune? I'm using MT8 on SR20DET

the dyno tune package is below in the advert.

dyno tuning cost rm600

if u buy a handset it cost rm750
u can buy the handset for rm750..
or u can tune your ecu any microtech on dyno for rm600..

just to let u get clear with our pricing..

Bro, i came over tis afternoon....u tarak....tot wanna ask u tune my M800....:(

heheh ya la i was busy with the super series cars..
had to run here there la..
but when u came was having lunch in medan food court la.

Can i know what microtech ecu which can be fitted into a myvi? currently i'm thinking of using Lt-10s, can it be use? and what are the things that is need for the whole setup?

call joshua/millennium motorsports 012 3205454, he installed in my friends myvi lt10s with turbo.
i think its cost rm4800 or something like that plus dyno tune.

Can i know what microtech ecu which can be fitted into a myvi? currently i'm thinking of using Lt-10s, can it be use? and what are the things that is need for the whole setup?[/quote

ya can be used..
no probs..
lt10s for stand alone ecu..
would cost u from rm4500 to 4800 plus install and dyno tune.

or can use the lt4 which would cost u rm3000 for install and tune.

will be having some microtech tuning courses next month.
anyone interested can call me or sms me or email me for more enquiry.

[email protected]
or
012 3205454

Oh ya..a top tuner from Australia will be coming..
and if anyone of u out there who wants to have your car tune by a professional tuner who is expert in haltech,motec,microtech,autronic,powerfc. can let me know as i can arrange him to tune your car for super deals..
like RM1600 per car inclusive of tuning and dyno rental..

:)

its in coming JULY..in 2weeks time..2nd july 4th
:)

more info u can call direct to australia for registration.
+61417171730 (TIM)

or email him :-
[email protected]

your meant is Advance tuning course isn't this? if that ccourse hard to afford....

ya its actually very good course la..
kinda cheap already long agoo i paid RM30,000 for the course in australia la..
so considered the whole team coming down to KL means very good already.just to teach us..

the course is still available i think limited seats available..
can call +601417171730

the course just finished today..everything went well. we had 15people attended the course..
was really good.. :)
had people from singapore,qatar,borneo,etc...

good stuff. :)

you have to send back to Australia for reprograme ecu.Nothing can do in malaysia.Have good Xperience to swap engine inline 6cyl on yr engine.Thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.........more.dont cry later.hehehehehe

hehehe i guess rotary also make you cry hehehehe

today i went the STC in sabah sandakan, turf club, inside there got a drag race track... today they got a small drag test.. the Levin with 4AGE turbo, run 12.4sec 0-400m. they got 2 car race... Savvana turbo and Levin, the Savanna take out his gear knob.. break his gear rod, end up the Levin test alone.. The rotary driver is age 5x..:adore::adore::adore:

Hi Joshua, sorry tried to pm but your box is full

Whats up bro...i got some question regarding my lt10s in a FD3S that I hope you can help me out with.

1)Does all lt10s required to use the x4 unit? Currently I am using the lt10s but I cant find the x4 unit, also currently I am using stock ignition coil.

2) Assuming that my lt10s is not hook up to a x4, is it possible to hook it up to a x4 and use the stock ignition coil?

3) If not do you carry the Bosch ignition coils and how much are they?

4) Will this improve the spark intensity compared to the current stock coils? As I am geeting my plugs fouled up.

5) Thinking of doing an engine swap for the FD3S to a 2jz, vq35 or something along that line? Would you be able to do it if not, any body you can recommend? Also can the lt10s be used in a 6 cylinder application?

Thx in advance.

Muz

Hi Muz,
long time no see u.
well..
no1.
the microtech will run with the x4 or not..
if u dont have the x4 u must run stock ignition setup,eg stock coils,etc..
if got x4 u can run 4individual coils.
on other car cases without have to use ignitor and with dont have to use ignitor.
no2.
well u would have to buy the bosch 4coils and run it with the x4.
no3.
the bosch coils cost RM1000 for 4pieces.
no4.
well u might improve a bit on high boost and high rpm application..
i think why your plugs are fouling is that because u need to retune your car..it might be running to rich at idle or something..or else it should not fault bro.
no5.
engine swap i dont think its a big problem many people have done the 2jz swap in a fd.even i myself have install a 2jz in a customers fc and fd.
yes the lt10s would run on the 2jz motor but it will only run on batch firing and it must be reprogrammed.so best u buy a lt12s then u can run full sequential firing.

Hope i have answered your questions well enough.

Top Bottom