Mean Machines is BACK!

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
i tot u wanted to meet dem during show time! i wouldn't wana spoil d fun now would i?!?! haha^^

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
:hmmmm:r u competing again this year?? last year?? got crack aa??:rofl:

surprise ma! plus... u guys agreed to wait til 25th & 26th of oct rit! plus... seeing is believing!!! so come on up to show and enjoy for 2 days!

after dat, i'm sure ya can meet up and enjoy d heavenly food of PENANG rit!

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
this year, my team not free... they plan for malaka 1....
but will come to see those fat fat mui again... ahhahahaha.....

u buy us a meal in tambun..???

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
y not free? can convoy up to penang first ma!^^! plus.. there's deepavali.. one extra holiday on monday! ya guys can convoy up den mayb later down to malacca... it's a beautiful historic place.. but do reconsider...

haha^^ since u r expecting those mui mui.. then would u like me to help you arrange those gals to take their photos around ur car?? haha... mayb on ur car would be even better!!! haha.. jkjk

buy u meal eh? busy busy for show... mayb some other time .. sorry dude!

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
y not free? can convoy up to penang first ma!^^! plus.. there's deepavali.. one extra holiday on monday! ya guys can convoy up den mayb later down to malacca... it's a beautiful historic place.. but do reconsider...

haha^^ since u r expecting those mui mui.. then would u like me to help you arrange those gals to take their photos around ur car?? haha... mayb on ur car would be even better!!! haha.. jkjk

buy u meal eh? busy busy for show... mayb some other time .. sorry dude!
wah... KL-PG-KL-MLK.... die la... hahahha..

dun wan la... later my trunk, hood & doors...fender all cracking kao kao... dun wan...

u busy not connect to buy me a meal wat... 1 call, some of tambun seafood restoran will send the meal to Juru liao... no big deal... just u must pay only... kikikiki... hahahha...
i quiet close with them 1... can send in anytime... hehehehe....

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
haha^^ i never knew there was delivery service for seafood... hmm... mayb u should pass me their number too... huhu^^

have u registered your car yet? is it competing? how many of u??

well... i'm still hoping u guys could give a thought about it! inviting everyone and anyone from all over! c ya at d show!
:rock:

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
as for certain of ppl, they do delivery... hehehe...

dunno who wanna go, but will try to ask la...

btw, any famous shop or garage confirm to the show yet..??

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
hmm.. famous s in?? racecraft will be there if u're toking bout garage.. den of course zth's full support^^ thanks tom n crew!! not to forget, Hypertune and OTR mag as well...

famous shop aa... hmm.. is "shell" considered?? idemitsu?? empire motorsport??? tom's stickers?? ultimate titan casting?? mohawk?? dynamat?? pioneer?? option?? k-tech?? k-plus?? boss?? otter?? goodlife?? gps shoppe?? toyota by UMW??

i'm not sure wat's famous to u but this is d list of confirmed exhibitors in Mean Machines 08!

we're still waiting for confirmation by malboro and a few other exhibitors... working hard to get them in.. hopefully it'll b an attraction!!!

Mywira

Mar 28, 2007
this year, my team not free... they plan for malaka 1....
but will come to see those fat fat mui again... ahhahahaha.....

u buy us a meal in tambun..???
wat team??post some picture let us see ma..hehe

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
OOO..actually im from penang rc drift club...so i phone MEI/May for quatation for renting the canopy...

so guys..just to inform...Penang RC Drift Club will be combine with ZTH.com this time..

so come to ZTh.com booth on sunday(hoefully 2 day)...to see our drift Demo..hehe
oh~ so you coming in with ZTH.com.? then you wont be selling your products.?:hmmmm:

PabloIceman

Apr 22, 2006
Bro, can send me the details on how to register? Also, if the itinerary/schedule for the 25th & 26th is out?
hahaha.... but dunno if my car will be ready in time or not...

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
i dun think lo.....coz combine with Zth mah.....so i cant sell my own product...may be tom allow...haha........but i will gv some name card lo..my stall at gurney,Penang....

btw welcome u guys come 2 zth.com booth look see look see....hehe...

Dono got any show girl wanna to carry my car(1:10) or not..haha:biggrin:

lolx. do you need promo girls ?? hahahha:biggrin:.

Which shop in KL/PJ area uses Meguiars products only ? I remember reading a thread a while back but i cant find it now..

Details are appreciated...

Thanks...